⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No hyperbole here... Anyone that actually watches the game has seen it. Clearly you don’t pay attention. You didn’t call me on anything. You’re embarrassing yourself with your lack of knowledge & then speaking on it like you know.
EB715F61-7F9E-439B-88DE-AA342BD42412.jpeg

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/mourinho-i-played-lukaku-as-a-centre-back-during-palace-win

:lol: Playing him in a back 5 to maintain a lead in one game. Fair enough, I did forget about that. It’s not too far away from what I originally posted which stated you probably made that claim after seeing him defend a corner late in a game. It’s situational, yet you’re passing it off as something that happens weekly which isn’t the case. Miss me with the ‘you lack knowledge’ ********. My knowledge of the game I’ve played since I was 8 is just fine bruh.

Man U looks like buns. I find it funny that they love to point fingers and Nelson everyone, but when it happens to them, they in here crying. Jose has Wingers tracking back and covering defenders and he has strikers defending etc. Mans have y'all parking the bus against stoke.
And I find it funny you once again find a way to chime in on United.. gonna be a fun year

No hyperbole here... Anyone that actually watches the game has seen it. Clearly you don’t pay attention. You didn’t call me on anything. You’re embarrassing yourself with your lack of knowledge & then speaking on it like you know.
EB715F61-7F9E-439B-88DE-AA342BD42412.jpeg

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/mourinho-i-played-lukaku-as-a-centre-back-during-palace-win

United fan and I agree with your sentiment but wrong example. Mou was trying to see out the result and as we all know, the final 10 minutes anything goes.

As for Mou, his media demeanor is cancerous and I can’t stand his negativity. Desperately want him out. Let Carrick be the interim and throw the brinks at Zizou next summer and we back.

Who's jimmies are rustled though? Everything United related gets amplified tenfold by media and fans,good and bad. That's been the case for a while

Southampton A finally stopped being cheap and their fans are more brash than ever :lol:,can't wait for the prem season to see if the results back up the talk. Klopp's been temping down expectations and sounding like Mou talking about the trophy expectations are too great now

I’m not taking no slander from Liverpool fans.. win a trophy and then come holla..

You know what.... No matter how good they are right now, I’m not taking any slander from any Liverpool fans this season either.....

I’m letting y’all know beforehand, before the season starts, I will not tolerate any disrespect towards my beloved Wolves. Liverpool have just as many Premier League titles as Wolves, which is NONE..

According to Marca Kova is going to Chelsea on loan and he's still training whole lotta fake news yesterday

Last edited:

Goodbye Joe will be remembered as a club hero despite his drop off the last few years

Last edited:
Asked why he'd covered up Conte in the controversial Instagram post, Willian said with a laugh: "My daughter was playing with my cell phone and she ended up putting those emojis over Conte!

He said: "For me, since the beginning, since he arrived, I knew it would be hard. After the final ... I got a plane right after the game to come to Brazil. When I got here, early in the morning, I was posting some champion pictures ... Well, I was a bit too tired and ended up posting them like that."

Man I hope these Kovacic loan rumors are real. That probably will include the sale of Courtois... leaving us a couple of days to activate Oblak’s realese clause & flourish :evil:

Who's jimmies are rustled though? Everything United related gets amplified tenfold by media and fans,good and bad. That's been the case for a while

Southampton A finally stopped being cheap and their fans are more brash than ever :lol:,can't wait for the prem season to see if the results back up the talk. Klopp's been temping down expectations and sounding like Mou talking about the trophy expectations are too great now
"rolls eyes". No team comes out before the season starts and yells we got the season on lock. That's the problem with United man dem, y'all simply don't know how to be humble.

I’m not taking no slander from Liverpool fans.. win a trophy and then come holla..
Don't worry, that soon change. In the meantime, we will continue to bend y'all over.

I always thought Kova played well when he was out there. But seeing him not break into croatia's team and now want out of madrid kind of makes me think maybe he isn't as good as i think?

All the man u hate...they finished second last year. Like i did not see that group being that good last year.
If chelsea get some of these rumored signings i think they have top 4 aspirations but i think they miss out. I think spurs, city, pool, man u finish top 4.

I also don't know what to make of Real Madrid without CR7. I just don't think Asensio is ready to step into that big of a role yet but i could be wrong. There will def be growing pains along the way but la liga ain't no joke. I love Atleti's team right now too so if madrid start slow or wear down i can see them having a similar league campaign to last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom