⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
soft.0.gif

images

On FIFA 18 ratings, nothing really has compared with criminally underrating Isco. He's ranked 54th in the world and lower than Verratti who he showed isn't in his class in the match against Italy. (Also lower than Rakitic which is blasphemous.)

The game stupidly has Modric as an 89, below Kroos at 90.
Bale is overrated at 89.
Marcelo is underrated as an 87

Still also stupidly gives Messi the same weak foot rating as CR7, when there's no comparison between Ronaldo's left and Messi's right. Messi should have 3* WF (his right doesn't compare to his divine left foot) and CR7 arguably deserves 5*.

It's given Ramos the title as best CB this season. As an out and out defender, I don't think he is. But when you factor in his leadership, knack for the big match, and goal scoring in the big moments, he does deserve the title. I was outraged Boateng had it over him last season, so I'm glad to see they've corrected one mistake.

Not sure if serious. It's a contact sport.
You guys (Liverpool) are the worst supporters in here. Always denying the obvious, and circle jerk co signing each other's post like a bunch of high school girls.Talking **** all last week to get bodied 5-0. Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, 5!

I've seen Burnley show more effort playing with 10 men, we still put 4 more past yall.

Take the loss like a man, you have dodged every loss to City like a coward downplaying it with excuses. Matter of fact, your whole fandom is an excuse. You just find excuses for anything Liverpool does wrong. Just face it, your club SUCKS.

17 was a big step up from 15 and 16 which were trash. Still plenty of room for improvement. I'll probably try the PES 2018 demo soon, but I've already pre-ordered FIFA.

fifa 17 was very enjoyable imo...still play it sometimes
i think 17 you can actually control the way your team plays and can really commit to a style of play

If that's the case, I will wait when there's a Christmas sale then I will cop 2018.

You guys (Liverpool) are the worst supporters in here. Always denying the obvious, and circle jerk co signing each other's post like a bunch of high school girls.Talking **** all last week to get bodied 5-0. Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, 5!

I've seen Burnley show more effort playing with 10 men, we still put 4 more past yall.

Take the loss like a man, you have dodged every loss to City like a coward downplaying it with excuses. Matter of fact, your whole fandom is an excuse. You just find excuses for anything Liverpool does wrong. Just face it, your club SUCKS.
Ok

I didn't even read his post cause I tend to skip them, but had to go back since y'all tugging him. The man just became a city fan and has the audacity to tell someone their club sucks and dodging losses to city. Your club is pathetic. You have to dump hundreds of millions of oil money in order to try and keep up with our "suck club". Do you hear yourself? Even with all the money spent, you still have to rely on refereeing decisions to get a win.

Antonio was having s decent game in the first half. And Carrol actually wasn't bad either. Tuning into the second now

fifa 17 was very enjoyable imo...still play it sometimes
i think 17 you can actually control the way your team plays and can really commit to a style of play
Love 17. I don't play FUT but the game theory and the overall instructions of your XI like fullbacks attacking or having a winger always on the edge of the field or pressing the possessor really improved. easily can recreate a lot of play styles. manager mode is always my go to.

I didn't even read his post cause I tend to skip them, but had to go back since y'all tugging him. The man just became a city fan and has the audacity to tell someone their club sucks and dodging losses to city. Your club is pathetic. You have to dump hundreds of millions of oil money in order to try and keep up with our "suck club". Do you hear yourself? Even with all the money spent, you still have to rely on refereeing decisions to get a win.
City has won the EPL doe

Didn't watch the game, so I can't pretend to give an in-depth analysis. But at the end of the day, a 5 goal loss counts just the same as a 1 goal loss...

nomadicsole21 nomadicsole21 dont waste your time responding. He just been wanting someone to return the same energy he been putting out all day it's not worth it bruh. It's not even about the decision anymore

Love 17. I don't play FUT but the game theory and the overall instructions of you XI like fullbacks attacking or having a winger always on the edge of the field or pressing the possessor really improved. easily can recreate a lot of play styles. manager mode is always my go to.
They need to have option of playing shorter seasons, can't be playing 38 games plus all the cups and CL for one season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom