⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On FIFA I'd really like to see secondary positions for some players in FUT like they showed they gonna have for he legend this year. Would be dope and could lead to more creative teams

@nomadicsole21 dont waste your time responding. He just been wanting someone to return the same energy he been putting out all day it's not worth it bruh. It's not even about the decision anymore
I voiced my disagreement regarding the refereeing decision, but some of y'all want to be on some circle jerk group think and want everyone to agree with y'all talmbout "energy". Get the hell outta here. Y'all are mad cause we don't respect your win. Thats why y'all in here shedding tears in solidarity with one another

I voiced my disagreement regarding the refereeing decision, but some of y'all want to be on some circle jerk group think and want everyone to agree with y'all talmbout "energy". Get the hell outta here.

Yea people acknowledging the laws of the game and coming to the conclusion that a red card was a fair decisions in that situation is a circle jerks group think. Cool you got it

Yea people acknowledging the laws of the game and coming to the conclusion that a red card was a fair decisions in that situation is a circle jerks group think. Cool you got it
You're shedding tears in solidarity with the Barcelona Stans, United Stans and Glory Hunters of the thread with your "Liverpool this " "Liverpool that". Get off our swipe.

They also haven't really improved the manager/career modes. It's the same overlay just pretty on the field. same algorithms are being played with the whole calendar of games coming up or how ManU somehow always ends up buying every top striker around the world (if you didn't know its that their "managers expectations" never change to the AI at the start of every season unlike yours which does change). EA has been putting their money into FUT:rolleyes

Theres nothing to "got". It's the truth.

Ok it's the truth....you talking about me saying Liverpool this and Liverpool that when I'm not even the guy who was talking about Liverpool or all they fans that was someone else and you quoting me talking about I was saying that.

They also haven't really improved the manager/career modes. It's the same overlay just pretty on the field. same algorithms are being played with the whole calendar of games coming up or how ManU somehow always ends up buying every top striker around the world (if you didn't know its that their "managers expectations" never change to the AI at the start of every season unlike yours which does change). EA has been putting their money into FUT:rolleyes
FUT is how they make their loot.

Great point.

I get that FUT is the money maker, but EA needs to improve Manager Mode for us old heads.

At least Huddersfield secured some very important points in the first 3 games that's gonna help them stay up. They get that to hang their hats on for now still gonna be a long season but they got a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom