⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
More happy to not lose this match than to win it :lol:

GG Man U fans

Now onto the 2 ties against Barca starting Sunday

Madrid was the better team tonight for sure. United still have a lot of work to do.

I'm happy with Lukaku and his hold up play. Scoring a poachers goal is always good as well.

A Bially and Lindelof partnership should be able to work well. Matic was good. Did his job well for the most part.

I think Carvajal was the most relieved man on the pitch when that whistle blew. Dude was seeing height mismatches all through that second half :lol:

Man U fans may be in for some snooze fests this season when they encounter sides that aren't willing to keep attacking their parked bus like RM did for the first 75 minutes.

Honestly I don't think the Man U fans should be too down on this result though
They just got beat by a team with the more superior midfield
Man U should fare better in the PL

Imo the support the midfielders get from the defenders who look to pass and keep possession also can't be understated when comparing the 2 sides' ability to dominate the middle.

Imo the support the midfielders get from the defenders who look to pass and keep possession also can't be understated when comparing the 2 sides' ability to dominate the middle.

I couldn't agree more!! That's one of Madrid and Barça's greatest qualities. None of that "boot the ball long" kinda play

They're going to have to show they can break down teams that park the bus themselves first though. The talent is there, but will the tactics and end product be is the question.

Damn...

That lowkey shot at the whole league tho :lol:

Seeing Bale live again reminded me just how nice dude can be when he's healthy and gets the chance...Man was a constant threat

Dude is too good for the bench,shame he's fallen down the pecking order

Damn...

That lowkey shot at the whole league tho :lol:
Nah no shade in it...no midfield in the PL is as good as Madrid or Barca, all facts there

They're going to have to show they can break down teams that park the bus themselves first though. The talent is there, but will the tactics and end product be is the question.
Mou gonna have to prove that he's not washed

Seeing Bale live again reminded me just how nice dude can be when he's healthy and gets the chance...Man was a constant threat

Dude is too good for the bench

He'd fit Mou's counter/make something out of nothing offensive scheme pretty well :lol:

Hala Madrid!

:pimp:. Just saw the highlights and looked like it was a pretty entertaining game.

Dude is too good for the bench,shame he's fallen down the pecking order

Bale is that dude when he is fully fit. Hope he eats this year.

Dude would definitely help tear PL teams apart with Fro ball :lol:

Don't see him angling to leave though

This Real run under Zizou has been insane though

Dudes don't seem to be anywhere near slowing down either after stocking up for the future this summer :sick:

True true.

No idea why united havent moved for someone like Eriksen

No real need for another no.10 when there's at least 4 players in the squad that could play there if needed

Main need right now is a left sided attacker if Mou won't start Tone cause we can't be having Lingard playing another 40 games if this squad's supposed to compete...

Didn't watch the game, but this makes me feel better about our prospects when we have a healthy backline too, as Bailly, Jones, Rojo, and Shaw could all help with this.

I need to catch a replay of the full game, but after seeing him last week and the hype generated in here, I think Isco is one my new favorite players. Need him in a United jersey someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom