⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lololol

Barca complained about PSG for the same thing they're doing to Pool,which in turn, Pool does to Soton :lol:

obvious BS. Pep is gonna take time off from preparing his team for their first match just talk to Coutinho? rrrright :lol

That's what I'm saying. Why the hell would HE be the one to go talk to Coutinho right now?
I get he's linked to Barca, but he has his own squad to worry about.

Only reason I could see him doing it is cause it would make Liverpool weaker which is sure
to help City out :lol:

coutinho knows if he doesn't leave liverpool this season barca will fill that spot with someone else.
it's most likely now or never for him

cmon you gunners!!
DG92SfeWAAAMmgq.jpg

If i were Barca id be heated too. I mean PSG basically did the unthinkable. No one thought anyone could afford that buy out clause.
If i were barca id be overpaying for 2-3 people right now to give a big FU to PSG. Aka give Pool and Dortmund their $150M each

1 more hour until kick off though!!! So stoked for the start of the season

I'll be going back and forth between both Arsenal/Foxes and Lyon/Rennes matches.

I missed the last Lyon match but my de lo mio personal Mariano knocked in 2 goals in his first match:pimp: :pimp:. Another reason to watch Ligue 1 besides BSG.

The grass is cut, boots are fresh, the hooligans have emerged from their caves. Love the start of a new season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom