⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look at Ross Barkley's athleticism and technique and wonder why he's not a more productive, more influential attacking player.

He'll be 24 this season and tactically he's the same player he was 3 - 4 years ago.

How much Everton want for Barkley? 50M - 60M and that's on discount cause of the internal situation? :lol:

You can probably find a better, younger, more versatile AM for half the $, in most top divisions across Europe. How much Dani Cabellos get swooped for this summer?

San Lorenzo in QF of the Copa Libertadores :pimp:

upload_2017-8-11_0-8-29.gif

(That's his son so dont get any funny ideas Eyesee:nerd:)

We wish to offer clarity as regards our position on a possible transfer of Philippe Coutinho.

The club’s definitive stance is that no offers for Philippe will be considered and he will remain a member of Liverpool Football Club when the summer window closes.
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/271620-fsg-statement-on-philippe-coutinho

I'm sure that puts this to bed for the summer. Would be insane for them to sell after coming out and making this statement.
In the wise words of Pique...Se Qeuda

Last edited:
Lol. I can't with this window. I love the drama, I hate the drama. Lol

Every story contradicts the other. The only question left to answer now, is the Coutinho saga less annoying, more annoying or just as annoying as the Neymar saga?....:lol:

Another contradiction on the merry go round

Pearce is a reliable dude one of the mouthpieces for Liverpool I believe Could be them trying to shutdown that Sky Sources tweet. This story been wild but the only legit source to speak anything on this was actually Liverpool themselves Sky Sports breaking news has been getting their Chris Broussard on this summer with their sauces.

It would make sense for the club to deny anything,they always do unless things are official but it seems like it was a source close to Coutinho's camp that broke the request story

Another pretty solid source on EPL stuff

Another contradiction on the merry go round

Pearce is a reliable dude one of the mouthpieces for Liverpool I believe Could be them trying to shutdown that Sky Sources tweet. This story been wild but the only legit source to speak anything on this was actually Liverpool themselves Sky Sports breaking news has been getting their Chris Broussard on this summer with their sauces.

Well ****

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40897688?ns_campaign=sport_app_alert

It for sure seems like the situation now is Coutinho wants to leave but Liverpool clearly dont want to sell him

Tbf he can want to leave but Liverpool dont have to sell him similar to the current Alexis situation

IMG_8096.GIF

It's Friday fam... why couldn't they do this on Monday when it's more acceptable...

:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom