⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All 3 penalty appeals should've been granted tbh.
i dont think the last shout for a handball should be given... his arm was in a natural position and he just kicked the ball at his arm
players are way too talented to be giving those penalties...there would be a penalty every game

players go there to give up
That's not true unless your name is Pirlo or Gio Dos Santos lol
Guys like Giovinco, Josef Martinez, and Freddy Montero go there for more playing time.

MLS isn't trash, but it's def a lower tier league compared to the big Euro leagues.
It's like playing in the Chinese Super League lol

Insigne needs to be on the pitch, might not be the best for a 3-5-2 but no way I'm not going to have him on the field in a do or die match to go to the WC already down 1 goal on agg

Italy's problem is coaching

While I'd love to see the Azzurri(the federation mainly)and their supporters humbled,stuff like this makes it hard to root against Gigi :lol:

Last edited:
when very questionable decisions are made like this i always assume there was some sort of bust up in practice, unknown injury, or off field problem.

makes no sense insigne isn't playing

Buffon the GOAT...

948BF62D-0C12-4D78-8F82-688D4A60035E.gif

Watched ESPN FC the other day and Gab Marcotti said Isigne isn’t starting because their manager can’t fit him in the formation he’s like to play cause he’s a winger and he doesn’t wanna play a 4-3-3 which would suit Insigne best. To me that’s a wild excuse by the manage Insigne is their most dangerous offense player dude is a game changer and he doesn’t wanna make adjustments cause it would take him out his comfort zone

There's a b*t*ha**ness about this Italian team that's not appreciated... They're constantly looking at the refs to bail them out...

:lol: @ this ref shoving guys left & right... :smokin

when very questionable decisions are made like this i always assume there was some sort of bust up in practice, unknown injury, or off field problem.

makes no sense insigne isn't playing

Ventura's decision making + tactics have been beyond suspect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom