⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlo as Italy's manager is a great move if it happens. Let him start now. By the time 2022 comes around he should have a great looking squad. 4 years to build chemistry. Balo should get a call.

Where would Griez play for Barça? Dembele will be back, you have Hannibal and Messi-ah. Of course, stock piling talent is always one of the objectives, but wondering where he'd fit in.

I would welcome Bale at United, but not for $100 mil....nope, can't do it. When he's healthy, he's amazing, but the operative word is "when". He and Phil Jones must share the same physio. They stay injured. Smh

Congrats to Sweden. Shout out Gothenburg, one of my favorite cities. I hope Ibra gets some burn in the WC

Where would Griez play for Barça? Dembele will be back, you have Hannibal and Messi-ah. Of course, stock piling talent is always one of the objectives, but wondering where he'd fit in.

I would welcome Bale at United, but not for $100 mil....nope, can't do it. When he's healthy, he's amazing, but the operative word is "when". He and Phil Jones must share the same physio. They stay injured. Smh

People that’s watch Barca much more than me have said Suárez has been out of form for months now. Maybe Barca thinks this isn’t just a poor run of form but the beginning of a decline. If I had to guess might be looking for their future at striker if the rumors are true.

Valverde could have Griezzy and luis up top together which would be just :sick:

Nigeria just went up 3-2 in 2 minutes after being down 2-1

People that’s watch Barca much more than me have said Suárez has been out of form for months now. Maybe Barca thinks this isn’t just a poor run of form but the beginning of a decline. If I had to guess might be looking for their future at striker if the rumors are true.
that's exactly what barca is doing. suarez has had no competition for his spot since he's been here.
but suarez's form is also due to fitness...he never fully recovered from his knee injury and was rushed back because of neymar and dembeles absence.
and even though suarez has been a step slow and has been poor at finishing, his build up play has been phenomenal.

also griez can play in an advanced winger role dembele on the other side. valverde loves the 4-2-3-1 but has publicy said he doesn't have the 2 wingers to properly use this formation.
or maybe a 4-3-1-2 formation which would be pretty crazy with messi in behind suarez and griez.

also remember that dembele is still 20 years old and doesn't have a guaranteed spot in the 11. he's more for our future.

as great as zlatan is...history doesn't lie

damn, never thought about that. hell, you could even say United is doing better this season than with him last year :frown:

Neymar has the right to special privileges at PSG - Julian Draxler

something is in the water over there...bunch of ****s
next thing you know they will be defending neymar's right to smash his sister

i guess cavani the only one thats got a pair

Ibra should go to the WC. At least as a player coach coach type roll. I'd hate to seem him take someones spot who actually is on the team now. Regardless, I'd still take him even if he's coming off the bench

would welcome griez at suarez spot... dude has been AWOL, would end up lighting a fire under his *** if he hit the bench for a few games if he had competiton like griez

yeah man unfortunately masch has stepped down mentally. hes been a shell of himself since last season.
still my dude though.

Was saying this past summer that if we didn't auction Bale to the EPL, that he should be in Lucas V's role as the dude who gets on for the last 10-15 mins with high work rate, but is also 4 times the player Vasquez is. Dude needed to be healthier for a lot longer before starting. Now it seems like he's done.

France is so exciting to watch. They have my full support to win the WC since there's about a 0% chance Belgium doesn't drastically underperform given our talent. :lol:

If someone can post the KG lean back gif because that’s the exact same reaction I had for Eriksen’s goal just now cot damn!

damn, never thought about that. hell, you could even say United is doing better this season than with him last year :frown::
There’s the running meme/joke out there that for a long run after every team Zlatan left that team won the UCL the next year

Sweden has done better without him? I'm pretty sure that he produced the same result with Sweden (qualified for the World Cup) before.

The only part where this is true is Champions League. He won like 10 league titles with 6 different clubs in 4 different leagues.
Yea no surprise that tweet came from a Barca fan :lol:,dude had an ugly divorce in Catalonia and still takes shots at Pep when he gets the chance

P$G most def weren't better off until they spent a small countries military budgets worth on stars over the summer

They had won the league like 4-5 years running with dude...

Inter also spent a lot of money the summer he left,singling dude out to push an agenda ignores all context :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom