⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shout out to Sweden for eliminating both the Netherlands and Italy.

Everyone talking about Italy but Sweden deserves their credit.

I've always liked Italy. Later on I found out about their fans.
Bruh. I knew Italy was racist long before I started following this sport.

I just want someone to explain to me how Lindelof can hold a clean sheet across two legs against the Azzuri but can’t clear a simple header against Huddersfield :lol:

Italy missing out doesn’t move me much, I’m just ready for this France/Argentina WC final.

Shout out to Sweden for eliminating both the Netherlands and Italy.

Everyone talking about Italy but Sweden deserves their credit.

Bruh. I knew Italy was racist long before I started following this sport.

Indeed

^^^
Someone posted a tweet with the link to that Pulisic piece earlier but it’s worth reposting. Glad to see the young buck vocal about certain things.

Apparently Sweden's manager is not about dat Ibra talk. Basically said Ibra can kick rocks.

Zlatan don't give no dambs. He gonna walk in the Swedish dressing room like:

tenor.gif

Provides he’s healthy, I would love to see Ibra play in the WC...

Team Talk is jumping on he story that Barca have an agreement with Atletic for Griezy... They’re also reporting Coutinho’s deal is done to & his wages are higher than Hannibal’s.

Ajax CB de Light’s agent says he’s staying with the Dutch club for the foreseeable future bcs h doesn’t think he’d get regular playing time with Barca.

If it were up to me, I’d rather have Leipzig’s Upamecano to pair with his fellow Frenchman Umtiti... That pair & Semedo on the flank?!?!?

Carlo to the Azzurri? Could be a good look for them

They should've sold him this last summer when they could've still recouped most of his fee...doubt anyone's gonna be dropping near their asking price now after even more injuries

Carlo is past his prime for club ball. Managing Italy might be the best thing for him now. If he does accept it, he should stay long term.

if BPL teams are smart they should stay away from bale.
if he's gonna get constant injuries in la liga where the pace is slower and more methodical, then hes gonna be derrick rose x10 in the bpl

bale is done b. you might get some good stretches of games but as a player to count on for the whole season....nah

Provides he’s healthy, I would love to see Ibra play in the WC...

Team Talk is jumping on he story that Barca have an agreement with Atletic for Griezy... They’re also reporting Coutinho’s deal is done to & his wages are higher than Hannibal’s.

Ajax CB de Light’s agent says he’s staying with the Dutch club for the foreseeable future bcs h doesn’t think he’d get regular playing time with Barca.

If it were up to me, I’d rather have Leipzig’s Upamecano to pair with his fellow Frenchman Umtiti... That pair & Semedo on the flank?!?!?

so are you saying team talk is reliable?
i really like de light tbh but i prefer upamecano too...the athleticism the pairing of him and umtiti would be amazing.
and doesnt semedo remind you of abidal? once he gets better going forward he'll be a world beater. can't think of any other right back at the moment who's been better defensively.

i still think griezzy is using us to get more money like alves does to everyone haha

Asensio straight up replacing Bale need a dynamic back cause Spanish Jesse Lingard ain't it, not a lot of great winger options out there

I'm not buying Griezz to Barca at all

Asensio straight up replacing Bale need a dynamic back cause Spanish Jesse Lingard ain't it, not a lot of great winger options out there

I'm not buying Griezz to Barca at all
i don't buy it either...international footy rumors
im hoping casemiro links up with PSG.
yall are done without him.

if only neymar's ba would stop crying on tv it might happen.

if BPL teams are smart they should stay away from bale.
if he's gonna get constant injuries in la liga where the pace is slower and more methodical, then hes gonna be derrick rose x10 in the bpl

bale is done b. you might get some good stretches of games but as a player to count on for the whole season....nah

so are you saying team talk is reliable?
i really like de light tbh but i prefer upamecano too...the athleticism the pairing of him and umtiti would be amazing.

and doesnt semedo remind you of abidal? once he gets better going forward he'll be a world beater. can't think of any other right back at the moment who's been better defensively.

i still think griezzy is using us to get more money like alves does to everyone haha

No team talk isn’t reliable, they jump on trendy stories being reported from others sites.

Semedo is much more of an athlete than Abidal was. He’s also fine going forward like you’d want from a modern fullback but he’s also a rock solid rugged defender who likes to tackle & be physical. He’s pretty much a finished product. Ernesto just needs to play him from here on out & keep Sergi in midfield when he comes back.

I’m not sure what to think of the Greizy rumors...

i don't buy it either...internationa; footy rumors
im hoping casemiro links up with PSG.
yall are done without him.

if only neymar's ba would stop crying on tv it might happen.
nah theres Marcos Llorente, better passer and more defensive, has no goals & doesn't go forward

nah theres Marcos Llorente, better passer and more defensive, has no goals & doesn't go forward
nah fam he's not filling those boots...
casemiro gets away with murder. should've been red carded multiple times in the CL last campaign...but still a great defensive player and brutally strong.

llorente is very talented but there was a point (although brief) when casemiro was the best cdm in the world

Casemiro has been none of that since the super cups, he's been pretty bad, his confidence is low and idk why, you could tell by shaky passing, its always a good indicator of how's he's playing.

I don't think he's going anywhere as of right now anyway.

Real is winning the derby on Saturday, I have no doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom