⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how they try to plug the MLS every chance they get during these EPL games like people give a damn :lol:

Barca resting players for the return leg

A luxury when you're running away with the league

Las Palmas prevents Valencia moving up the table with a 2-1 win at home... shame bcs I think Valencia could’ve moved up with Atleti’s draw...

Trading Alexis for Mkhi, and adding Obama? I'll allow it. Reuniting what was maybe the best attacking duo in Dortmund history :pimp:

A month ago the best option was selling Alexis for 20£ and a tailored winter coat.

Trading Alexis for Mkhi, and adding Obama? I'll allow it. Reuniting what was maybe the best attacking duo in Dortmund history :pimp:

A month ago the best option was selling Alexis for 20£ and a tailored winter coat.
giphy.gif

Mkhi and Obama reuniting would be a great look and I'm sure it'll help dude get more in his comfort zone at Arsenal. He can be a really classy player when he's under the right circumstances/conditions and I feel like he'll get the support he needs in North London. Shame it didn't work out as he might've like at United but his contributions in Europa last year will always be appreciated,the club wouldn't have won it without him

He's a good fit for Arsene's playing style

Good win for City today. Sane :nthat:
Arsenal were flying so was chelsea. Love how the announcers are like "when chelsea are on and motivated they can beat anyone" like ok...but they beat Brighton...like all this Hazard should play like this every week talk...but like...its Brighton...soooo yeahhhh

Martial's finish was very impressive.

Speaking of Hazard...get on RM please...thanks

Arsenal :pimp:

Just watched the match in the PVR.

Hope this form continues with Mkhitaryan and Aubameyeng joining.

Word is Alexis was a cancer in the locker room and training.

Hope he disturbs the United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom