⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAOOOOOOOOO

Dodgy source but with Ibra's wages coming off the books soon,gonna need this to be Woody in the next contract negotiations with Pogba

giphy.gif

Give the man whatever he demands

source was mirror.. they just assuming thats whats gonna happen. Pogba will get a new contract next year tho I'm sure

nah, no player should be bigger than the club, thats all anyone will talk about is the money he's on its ridiculous anyway that these dudes get paid this much for sports

Who gives a damn about the outside noise? Folks will always talk/chat **** regardless. That should have absolutely zero baring on how the club is run.

If some of the numbers being reported for Alexis wages are true then sending the club talisman a good raise shouldn't be a problem. He's younger and has already proven to be arguably the most important player in the squad not named DDG. There's also gonna be a lot of freed up money off the wage bill with Ibra,Carrick and possibly Fro and Darmian being on the way out.

I never get why fans care so much or act like a club is spending their own money :lol:

I could care less if the Glazers have to shell out a bit of their fortune to keep the club competing. The club already generates record revenue just about every year,I see no problem with reinvesting in the club with some of that. It's not about anyone being 'bigger than the club',it's about retaining the WC talent you've got by adapting to the current realities of the market imo

Just saw Arsenal's and City's highlights.

Man.. Sane's assist... Kid was sauced up mixing those defenders.

The Wilshire > Ozil > Lacazette link for the goal was beautiful. Man I hope Mkhi comes into that team and fits in well. They will be fun to watch again.

Last edited:
What's the issue with giving Pogba 400 a week? Better then losing him and trying to find a replacement.

your manager is a cancer in the locker room
Your manager got fired by the same club TWICE. The 2nd time was a player mutiny, your manager is Chelsea reject.
The look Dybala gives The Goat afterwards. When this played I kept hearing the chorus of Mobb Deep’s Shook Ones. :smokin

Was this from last year when Juve eliminated Barca from CL?

Watford Football Club has parted company with Marco Silva.

This has been a difficult decision and one not taken lightly. The Club is convinced the appointment of Silva was the right one and had it not been for the unwarranted approach by a Premier League rival for his services we would have continued to prosper under his leadership.

The catalyst for this decision is that unwarranted approach, something which the Board believes has seen a significant deterioration in both focus and results to the point where the long-term future of Watford FC has been jeopardised.

For the security and success of the football club, the Board believes it has to make a change.

The Club will seek to make a swift appointment and there will be no further comment until that appointment has been made.

Can you be reported for tapping up a manager? Watford don’t seem to pleased with Everton

Xhaxa playing in an advanced role yesterday was interesting, refreshing. Would be better if we had a proper DM. I would like to see that formation used again. Idk if it would be suitable for Ramsey. Wilshere doesn't make runs like him and sits back more.
Glad Laca get a goal, he needs to be scoring more. He was getting frustrated yesterday, with some of the decisions other players made, I totally get that.

Reminds of this 'shortlist' for potential Chelsea strikers I saw

The last one :rofl:

They should just recall Tammy Abraham and call it a day

You gotta give it up for Ribery and Robben, still holding it down at Bayern. They saved the club a lot of time and money by remaining with the club. They've done so much for the club, been a joy to watch and still are. Obviously they are at the end of their careers and the replacements are there, Coman and Costa (if he isn't sold).

And Bayern are down to Bremen, wow. They're still gonna win 2-1 tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom