⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is still being said?? :lol:

people need to stop staring at walls and look out the windows
No one really says that
Except I found out on this thread before the MLS All Star game that they thought it was one still
Forgot who posted that though lol

Wtf Wolverhampton Wanderers signed Ruben Neves?

For only €18M too :smh:

Still annoyed by this move :smh:

BBC WM's Mike Taylor

The owners of Wolves, the Chinese business conglomerate Fosun, have made no attempt to conceal their willingness to spend eye-catching sums since taking over last summer. But the big spending has brought considerable attention.

Concerns have been expressed about the links between Fosun and the so-called "super agent" Jorge Mendes.

Is this unhealthy? The club have suggested that the current arrangements allow Wolves to compete for the sort of player they couldn't have dreamed of attracting a year ago, and frankly many supporters will not care who is arranging what and for how much - as long as the team win more often.

It is also the case that not all of the deals done by Wolves since Fosun's arrival have been associated with Mendes, although those involving the largest reported fees do appear closely related to him.

Whether spending of this scale will give Wolves any troubles in terms of Financial Fair Play will have to be considered in future, probably in the context of whether they achieve promotion and what dealing is done in the meantime.

Dembele's suspension will continue. On some level I'm content we're not giving in to Barca's dirty tricks. But if they won't make a proper offer this whole process will hurt both Dembele and us.

Freshly kitted on the way to my test center. Hoping for some good news once my exam is finished.​

IMG_2780.JPG

#GGMU​

How is that not a red card on Harry Kane? that tackle was dirty
Yea I was expecting a red weve seen it given for that same kind of tackle before. Cahills yesterday was a for sure red and his tackle arguably wasnt as bad as what Kane did there
EDIT: said wasn't mean cahills was

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom