• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^

Correct

Just win both games
Yup, winning these next 2 should be the focus. But really it’s just 3 points and we’re in. We control our own fate.

Even though I don’t really see Leicester getting anything against United with all of their injuries.

Lewa definitely deserves Ballon D'or if Bayern wins UCL. Such a shame.

Whoever said Ronaldo was having a bad year earlier today, check yourself. I'm a Messi stan but without Ronaldo, Juve would of been the Atletico Madrid of Serie A :lol:

Why doesn’t lewa take them for you guys?

He's the designated taker and has a really high success rate, we usually just don't get a ton of them. Only 5 of his 34 league goals this season were pens and was 5/5 from the spot. As a club we had 6 pens this year and were 6/6. Lewa let Coutinho take one when he couldn't get a goal in his first few matches to get his confidence up.

Yup and we've only gotten 1 in the CL so far. 1/1 there. 6 total this season and he has 51 goals so far. Not too bad

and they say this is an off year for him
absolutely ridiculous...and he missed 5 games
1595294400350.png

He's the designated taker and has a really high success rate, we usually just don't get a ton of them. Only 5 of his 34 league goals this season were pens and was 5/5 from the spot. As a club we had 6 pens this year and were 6/6. Lewa let Coutinho take one when he couldn't get a goal in his first few matches to get his confidence up.
I think I remember the Pen Lewandowski gave to Coutinho. He could of taken it himself for a hatty but gave it to Coutinho instead like you said to get his form up. Good guy Lewa.

Maguire's actually great on the ball for a big oaf. Just that passing was *** :lol:

We wanted him for 70 mill too sheeeeesh.

Didnt even bother watching the highlights to that FA game...
Has anyone order from united direct? I placed the blm manU and europa awb jersey a month ago and still havent recieved ****

I think I remember the Pen Lewandowski gave to Coutinho. He could of taken it himself for a hatty but gave it to Coutinho instead like you said to get his form up. Good guy Lewa.

Yup! This was exactly it. Considering he basically begged our board to sign coutinho so he had to try and get him going. Unfortunately jape jape scammed us and nothing could help make this guy better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom