⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt even bother watching the highlights to that FA game...
Has anyone order from united direct? I placed the blm manU and europa awb jersey a month ago and still havent recieved ****
Shipping is terrible. Ordered my kids kits and didn’t get for almost two months. Also they don’t send you tracking info.. just randomly shows up or it doesn’t lol

Starting to think De Gea is intentionally not giving a damn. I'd be pissed too if I was saving the club with key saves over the years with bad defending and this clown comes in and is made captain right away.

De Gea should be captain

and they say this is an off year for him
absolutely ridiculous...and he missed 5 games
1595294400350.png

You said CR7 has played horrible this season despite having the highest rating in Serie A right? (Even tho you never watch Serie A)

Let’s laught at Penaldo right? Excluding Penalties Messi has 20 goals Ronnie has 18, with 4 games left.

Ronaldo has scored against all top Serie A Squads, Messi has gone missing against top La Farma sides like flyeed flyeed showed us this past weekend.

Perspective.....

Jape definitely will take this bait LOL

Jadon Sancho want to leave Borussia Dortmund this summer. He is homesick, he doesn't want to stay here anymore. It is difficult to say whether he would go on strike like Dembele, but the pressure on the BVB is extremely increased
[Sky Germany]

source.gif

Should've joined you guys when he had the chance vtotheinay vtotheinay

Yea gonna need him back in the squad next season to put pressure on and hopefully light a fire under DDG's ***...

Much better fit for them than Stones

I love Ake's game hope he works out for City if it goes down

Interested to see where CHO could end up. I think he could flourish with more playing time

I feel like if we sign Ake that for sure means stones and Otamendi gone because Ake by himself doesn’t solve what we really need in a centerback right now

I feel like if we sign Ake that for sure means stones and Otamendi gone because Ake by himself doesn’t solve what we really need in a centerback right now

I still would like to see a healthy John Stones get consistent playing time but Ake>>>>>Otamendi. Whether or not Ake + Laporte is the CB pairing of the future idk...but if it saves city from using Fernandinho as a CB that its a great signing

I still would like to see a healthy John Stones get consistent playing time but Ake>>>>>Otamendi. Whether or not Ake + Laporte is the CB pairing of the future idk...but if it saves city from using Fernandinho as a CB that its a great signing

I think if Ake is coming it means Stones out unfortunately cause like you said id still rather just keep him in the squad even though Ake is better tbf. Starting to feel like Stones really headed to Arsenal maybe. I cant see Pep going Ake and Laporte as the paring since both are left footed, thats what leads me to think we will still bring in another center back a top class one who's right footed a bit older and can come in and form a great partnership day one. If Stones and Otamendi moved out could be Laporte (Ake) for LCB, Koulibaly(???????) Garcia at RCB I think this is what they trying to make happen

Poor gotze. A 3rd of the league feels he’s the biggest disappointment. And of course Messi beats cr7 among actual players and not the American fanboys of nt

1595339992739.png

I think it's more like showing frustration than voicing. Pulisic was the same last fall

CHO is having a bad year; injuries, COVID-19 positive and arrested during lockdown at only 19 years old

Lampard been praising CHO lately

I'm sure he'll play more minutes next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom