⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor gotze. A 3rd of the league feels he’s the biggest disappointment. And of course Messi beats cr7 among actual players and not the American fanboys of nt

1595339992739.png

If I need a CL goal, I’m calling on CR7. If I need a goal against Rayo Vallecano I’m counting on Messi, the 🐐 bottom-feeder.

Absolutely loving the retro look on next seasons P$G kits

Edc3JpjXYAYDIi6
Edc3JpiX0AUe64b

ronaldinho-of-paris-saint-germain-during-the-french-cup-match-between-picture-id679266442

🔥

On the subject of retro P$G, peep their 01/02 squad...

DVb9YBDW4AAb2y8

Heinze, Poch, Arteta, Anelka, Okocha and Dinho :sick: :sick:
Once again psg gets another fire kit. As the fashion capital of the world, I guess it’s only right.

If I need a CL goal, I’m calling on CR7. If I need a goal against Rayo Vallecano I’m counting on Messi, the 🐐 bottom-feeder.
You act like Messi isn’t right behind Ronaldo in champions league goals with less games played. What happened when ronaldo and Messi played each other in the champions league?
you American fan boys always need qualifiers. There’s a misconception that Ronaldo is even close. But somehow to actual players and coaches it’s not even a debate.

bothered is a bit much Verde Shuttles Verde Shuttles
im just posting what it is...i got time today

and i gotta get my reps in before barca gets washed by napoli :lol:

and while we're here... benzema being the best player in la liga this year is complete bull****. is he really getting the award?
benz wasn't even the best player for real madrid.

different tactics same result. setien plays better football and controls the game but teams sit back so much it equates to less space for goal opportunities. valverde counter attacked with more space but that lead to barca being dominated at times and less control. messi is a true 10 in setien's offense creating even more by passing. valverde's football was based on finding isolation opportunities for messi.
1595351896907.png

Now we can agree on something only Benzema gets the benefit of disappearing for 3 months a season and since he's the only one that one scores gets all :pimp: emojis.

Courtois & Varane balled out from start to finish.

Now we can agree on something only Benzema gets the benefit of disappearing for 3 months a season and since he's the only one that one scores gets all :pimp: emojis.

Courtois & Varane balled out from start to finish.
casemiro and ramos have to be front runners imo
why would zizzou leave again? i remember you saying that

casemiro and ramos have to be front runners imo
why would zizzou leave again? i remember you saying that
Yea Casemiro & Ramos bounced back big, wouldn't mad at any one of the defenders winning.

There was a tweet about Zizou being unsure about next season, I said it wouldn't surprise me if he left.

Ronaldo arguably never wants to stop pursuing a goal. Even when it comes to women. Especially in Vegas....
Messi >

CR7 needs to be on a world sex offender registry. But y'all stan him in here. I'll take Messi who's objectively the better footballer anyway and his tax fraud self over a sexual predator who has an insatiable thirst for scoring both off and off the field.

Absolutely loving the retro look on next seasons P$G kits

Edc3JpjXYAYDIi6
Edc3JpiX0AUe64b

ronaldinho-of-paris-saint-germain-during-the-french-cup-match-between-picture-id679266442

🔥

On the subject of retro P$G, peep their 01/02 squad...

DVb9YBDW4AAb2y8

Heinze, Poch, Arteta, Anelka, Okocha and Dinho :sick: :sick:

So this Ronaldinho pic was really confusing me today. My pops has a bunch of Nike PSG kits from the 90’s (the OPEL sponsored ones). I was certain PSG has NEVER been with adidas, they were always with Nike.

So I looked it up, I’m right - they have been with Nike since early 90’s. But I’m wrong too cause guess what? PSG wore adidas kits for Cup competitions in the 2001 season!

That’s crazy! Imagine having a Nike and adidas kit in the same season.. we’ll never see that again.

We just gave Villa a massive favor now they level on GD with Watford. Gonna give them a lot of hope they got a chance to stay up

Last day of the season bout to be real spicy for top 3 and 4 and relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom