⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernardo has definitely made a few questionable decisions on sm :lol:

From his tweets/jokes to the suspect alt-right accounts he follows...

The joke he made about Mendy made more sense after finding out the latter

Think only Kompany and Aguero are the only others who would get an honor like that
Damn can't believe I forgot about Kun but you're definitely right, I already know I'll be heated over the moment they'd most likely choose to recreate to honor him too :lol: :smh:

So the club can't even afford to pay the players wages after the players rightfully refused IOU's. They apparently won't be able to play in any competition unless they come to an emergency agreement...

joepnn6gcm741.jpg

Complete shambles under the Lim ownership, hope for the club and fans sake they or Mendes can find a suitable buyer before having to forfeit anything

I think if you compare his impact to say VVD, it has been less than desirable. Think about this, liverpool brought him in and could care less who they partnered him with. United spent 80 mil to then give him the excuse of "he needs the right partner". Very different results with similar price tags..

The issue I really see is we have a LB who can't defend and a RB who can't attack.. AWB has been great, however, he needs to learn how to not trip over his feet and put a decent cross in. We have seen he has the pace. He's still young so I hope this is something he can add to his game. Because no matter who we bring into the R wing, they will need support.

Yeah that price tag is always going to be the problem for him narrative wise, which isn’t his fault but I get it. Just seems like people think he’s closer to Luiz than he is VvD which isn’t the case.
03A93E36-BC26-46AB-B03D-D84B44F97875.jpeg
878E88A5-EAA3-4F67-BBA4-2A8EF127B002.jpeg

Fullbacks are definitely an area for improvement.Never want to see a right footed LB again.

Lmfaooo espn fc debating if Thiago can be a starter at Liverpool .. can’t make this up
Who would he replace? Jordan Henderson? Please. Thiago isnt even proven in the Premier League. Has he even played on a cold, rainy night in Stoke? Until Thiago proves he can master the English style of play, who can really say he's a starter for Pool???

Must be a slow day at the ESPN HQ. Or they want the bantz.

Lmfaooo espn fc debating if Thiago can be a starter at Liverpool .. can’t make this up
Dudes consistently get the footy worst panels on TV :lol: :smh:

I've also got an irrational dislike of Dan Thomas :lol:, don't know what it is but he's next level annoying anytime I see him on

Lamps loves his Brit players, Werner, Ziyech and apparently Havertz aside...

Meanwhile you got guys like Upamecano and Reguilon who will cost you less and are just as good or better. I get wanting to maintain the Englishness of an English squad but you're so pressed for a CB you're turning to Lewis Dunk and Declan Rice (who West Ham apparently valued at 80 Million) while a guy like Dayot costs you half that and has seen high level CL football and been battling the Bayern Battering Ram for his most of his footballing career...

Interesting :nerd:

Would be happy as hell for dude to leave CP for a much better situation in Paris or Dortmund.

Dortmund getting linked to Memphis and Zaha lately in recent days is weird after their CEO said they had no money left for transfers last week...🤔

Dudes consistently get the footy worst panels on TV :lol: :smh:

I've also got an irrational dislike of Dan Thomas :lol:, don't know what it is but he's next level annoying anytime I see him on
Really? I like Dan Thomas. He a cool guy. He got a nice lil Brazilian ting too. Stevie Nichols on the other hand despite being a Liverpool Alumni can be annoying.

Well damn didn't expect him to enjoy a little flavor on that front :lol:, good for him

Unrelated but Alexis Nunes is easily the best part of ESPNFC :pimp:, doesn't hurt that she rocks with United either :lol:

Well damn didn't expect him to enjoy a little flavor on that front :lol:, good for him

Unrelated but Alexis Nunes is easily the best part of ESPNFC :pimp:, doesn't hurt that she rocks with United either :lol:
Yeah, she's cute and her personality fits well with the show. Also, like the fact that she doesn't pull a ninjahood ninjahood and denies that she's black despite being Latina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom