⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf even without the scale of the defeat I can’t blame Messi for not just giving away his last Barca jersey

Yea I get it, I was just playing. I wouldn’t have given him my jersey either. If I was Messi I wouldn’t even have acknowledged dude :lol:

I was laughing wayyyyyy more at the announcer saying “He’ll get over it”

If i woulda got crushed 8-2 helllll no im not trading or giving my jersey. Imagine a mtv cribs with davies...”this jersey is from my idol messi, when we crushed them 8-2, he left barca and we won the champions”

Watching this replay of bayern... Neuer>ter steg?....Germany squad wise... or otherwise? Defense aside...and will Mueller come back for Germany?..one more question. No more euros?

Watching this replay of bayern... Neuer>ter steg?....Germany squad wise... or otherwise? Defense aside...and will Mueller come back for Germany?..one more question. No more euros?

Yes
Yes
Yes
Not till Low is fired. He's too stubborn to admit he messed up
Yes next summer

I was picking PSG as my side who can upset Bayern when people were still on the city train.

Bayern are undoubtedly the better team, but Neymar has shown he’s capable of imposing himself as the best player on the pitch. And Mbappe’s pace and finishing is perfect to play off a determined and creative Neymar.

Semi-hot take but I’ve got Mueller as my x-factor. If he’s involved and making things happen Bayern will win, if not then I got PSG taking it.

congrats vtotheinay vtotheinay
have it all!
caught the first half. not sure how lyon didn't score.
PSG is gonna be tough with that front line but ima need yall to do the lord's work

Inter need to bring these back
D8B283E7-6093-42F2-8E11-2EFC99B547F6.png

Pretty decent schedule for Arsenal. Christmas schedule isn’t that bad, and this year I actually can’t pinpoint where the season will blow up :lol:

NT derby’s in October and January. NLD in December and March. Legggoo :pimp:

season already starts in 3 weeks :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom