⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Made up for atletico costing me. Thanks Bayern. :smokin Probably gonna stay away from the final Sunday
15337367-0233-4985-BDC1-ECB9E0E03370.jpeg
55E9658C-831D-4C29-A13E-66D4F97A53EF.jpeg

Why would anyone leave Liverpool for Barca right now :lol:
He would make more money at Barca and play under koeman whom he has a great relationship with

also Liverpool is an ugly *** city with ugly *** people and terrible food
Barcelona is a paradise with beautiful women a beautiful city and some of the best food in the world
He’s also 29...has less than a year on his contract. This will be his last chance In his career to get a big payday
You think football is the only thing that motivates these players? What would you do?
Take less money to be surrounded by ugly women and terrible food?
Also with Thiago coming in he’s gonna lose minutes

with that said I like Gini a lot but I would only want him on discount cause of his age

Here’s the thing: Liverpool doesn’t need anyone to “fund” the Thiago transfer. They can afford to buy him without selling anyone...

He would make more money at Barca and play under koeman whom he has a great relationship with

also Liverpool is an ugly *** city with ugly *** people and terrible food
Barcelona is a paradise with beautiful women a beautiful city and some of the best food in the world
He’s also 29...has less than a year on his contract. This will be his last chance In his career to get a big payday
You think football is the only thing that motivates these players? What would you do?
Take less money to be surrounded by ugly women and terrible food?
Also with Thiago coming in he’s gonna lose minutes

with that said I like Gini a lot but I would only want him on discount cause of his age

LOL take him, you clearly need him more than we do

Thoughts on Europa tomorrow? How did Sevilla look against Man U? Deserved win? Probably gonna bet on inter

I hate how I’ve been put in a position where I have to root for PSG, but I‘m obligated to for ADM and Paredes.

Yes
Yes
Yes
Not till Low is fired. He's too stubborn to admit he messed up
Yes next summer

He's gotta realize he messed up. Müller should be in the squad 100%. No reason to force retirement on anyone unless you're throwing them a testimonial, just don't pick them anymore. Löw's time is running out anyways. I wish he was already gone.

On the topic of German National team. I have my reservations about both klopp and peps ability to translate their styles on a national team level. Look at both of their club history.. took them both a full season or two to get their respective clubs playing to their style. They won’t get that kind of continuity and time on an international level. Also in the case of pep.. he won’t be able to buy as a means of bridging the talent gap. I can go into more detail but figured I would start the convo here

Wijnaldum would be a great look for Koeman

Not sure if 'Pool would want to let go off him but if there's anyway they can make it happen this window,they should try their best.

Would definitely be a little funny if that helped free up room and funds for them to sign a former La Masia product in Thiago :lol:

juventus-20-21-third-kit-8.jpg

I see what they were trying to do, it's like the Liverpool away kit, they just picked the worst color to execute it.

Last edited:
On the topic of German National team. I have my reservations about both klopp and peps ability to translate their styles on a national team level. Look at both of their club history.. took them both a full season or two to get their respective clubs playing to their style. They won’t get that kind of continuity and time on an international level. Also in the case of pep.. he won’t be able to buy as a means of bridging the talent gap. I can go into more detail but figured I would start the convo here
I think Klopp would be great. Especially with that German talent. Pep I don’t think could do it. I honestly think it might drive him crazy not to be able to work day in day out
not now at least for pep.
Maybe old man pep. I still think national duty would
Be perfect for mou’s terrible style of football

I've come to the conclusion just about everything looks nice on the pitch, but as a standalone it's a different story

These pepto bismol joints did not look good on pitch. The shade of pink they used is just so :sick: It's not a dope pink like the old juventus pink jerseys or the man u a couple years back. Also the blue accents are bad, they should've done white

1597943366143.png

Late but nice to see Fati, Traore get their call ups

Oscar Rodriguez & Reguilon getting back their first call ups too

Surprised Ceballos wasn't included

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom