⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep always hinted at being interested in the Brazil job but I'm not sure if he'd have the patience to really build them back up again tbh.

Klopps style along with the talent at his disposal with Germany would be a much smoother fit I find. There'd be some growing pains with Brazil or any NT Pep would take over that I don't know how willing he'd be to put up with.

I definitely feel like Mou's management style and methods would be a much better fit for the international game in terms of big named managers. He'd be great to have for tourneys in single elimination games.

Still holding out some hope that we get to see Zizou in charge of Les Bleus at one point along with Wenger managing a major NT too. Feel they could enhance their legacies even more going that route down the road

These pepto bismol joints did not look good on pitch. The shade of pink they used is just so :sick: It's not a dope pink like the old juventus pink jerseys or the man u a couple years back. Also the blue accents are bad, they should've done white

1597943366143.png
Keywords: just about everything :lol:

There's no saving those pink kits, at least the whites look passable

I hate that we never wear contrasting shorts

Keywords: just about everything :lol:

There's no saving those pink kits, at least the whites look passable

I hate that we never wear contrasting shorts

Oh naw I read that sentence. I just had to throw some bantz cause those jerseys are that bad and you guys have to see them all of next season :lol: At least you'll win la farma in them by 20 points so it's not all bad

Lets just say im saving money this season when it comes to kits.. might cop last season stuff on discount. Copped a long sleeve authentic real madrid ramos jersey on discount recently. Them gold letter print finna look fire.

What adidas did with the collar on new real home kit is a buzzkill for me. Doesn't look classy at all.

Need Mbappe, Neymar and Icardi to start on Sunday

Blitzkrieg from the jump

Can't be outchea saving your best for later like Fraudiola

It’s understandable that certain players don’t fit in certain systems but it’s like no one noticed he had talent but Bayern

also, british coaches are trash

To get noticed by British coaches you have to be British and run around a lot. As long as you run back and forth a lot, you will be considered great. You can have the most **** first touch, be **** at finishing, not know how to defend, not string together a pass, etc...But as long as you are willing to run back and forth for 90 minutes you show promise.

To get noticed by British coaches you have to be British and run around a lot. As long as you run back and forth a lot, you will be considered great. You can have the most **** first touch, be **** at finishing, not know how to defend, not string together a pass, etc...But as long as you are willing to run back and forth for 90 minutes you show promise.

*cough* Steven Gerrard *cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom