⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
$20/month? Worth it?

Was initially iffy but the sheer amount of rights and games they have makes it worth it for me for me since we don't have much choice outside of going the stream route now. They've got rights to the NFL, Serie A,big fights too on top of the UCL/UEL and Prem rights.

Hope the big channels here can get them back in 3 years though cause I hate having to rely on my connection exclusively...

It's kind of like a necessary evil for me at the moment :lol:

The greats usually know when to retire/step down. If things don’t shape up it might be time for Flo to take a hiatus like he did when he resigned in 06 stating that the club needed a new direction before returning 3 years later.

Good point.

Yea, he may not want the public embarrassment of losing an election to Ramon Calderon or some other guy. So yea, he’d probably step down. I’d agree with this.

He’s approaching his 30s. This dip in form could just be the new normal for him. We’d be paying him an insane amount of money for 4 or 5 years. He stays rooted to his line. He’s not good at distributing. He was ever only world class in reflexes/shot stopping and that’s declining now. He’ll go to Juve on a free, we’ll either sign or promote a younger keeper that’s better suited for modern play.

There were talks of selling him in the summer, then there was a U turn and he was going to resign with the club. De Gea could’ve feigned interest in resigning so that he can leave on a free and get an Aaron Ramsey like check next summer.

Well if that’s what happened, United got played then Diggler. I’d sell David De Gea RIGHT NOW with a couple hours left in the transfer window. :lol:

Juve give me €30 million right now, at least get something :lol:

Good point.

Yea, he may not want the public embarrassment of losing an election to Ramon Calderon or some other guy. So yea, he’d probably step down. I’d agree with this.
dead at Ramon Calderon, I keep telling you that guy is a nut, you got a better chance of running RM in the future

EDeWe2iXUAAI0HC.jpeg

What could go wrong

Last edited:
PSG is gonna be so entertaining for all the wrong reasons this season...

SmartSelect_20190902-134147_Boat Browser.jpg

Not that easy to displace Flo, but I don't have enough knowledge to know who would be in the running

Yea I remember reading he changed the rules to pretty much ensure that he can't realistically be deposed anymore. He'll go out on his own accord,hopefully after bringing his main man Mou back for one last rodeo :lol:

Him and Levy reportedly don't get along at all, it's been weird timing giving that they finally went out and started spending for real this summer

dead at Ramon Calderon, I keep telling you that guy is a nut, you got a better chance of running RM in the future

I’ll take the job but Ramon still has a **** load of support, and he’s really not that nutty either. Be it him or whoever else qualifies to run against Flo, Flo will not survive if Zidane fails.

That I can tell you with all the confidence in the world.

Him and Levy reportedly don't get along at all, it's been weird timing giving that they finally went out and started spending for real this summer
I think he was expecting more;
They don't have a RB
Rose, Eriksen, both CBs are in flux
They could probably use another forward

Flo will forever get slander for selling Ronaldo in favor of Bale and not replacing Ronaldo, I understand that, and got past it.

But Zidane letting Llorente go to Atleti in favor Casemiro who was playing as a forward yesterday because he's so bad at passing, I can't

Sports are stupid

Semi related to our two clubs but Poch is acting real sour over there at Tottenham
Hopefully he cuts it out after today. He has made some baffling decisions lately, from his public remarks about Eriksen to refusing to play Vertonghen without any explanation, refusing to play Aurier despite being our only fit RB, ...

Zidane said yesterday “a couple bombs will drop today before the deadline”.....

Sooooo we’re waiting Zizou, because Areola is not a bomb. It’s a squirt from a water gun.

Are they saving Bruno for the last minute to make noise? Or is it Eriksen? WTH is going on here :nerd:

Does Bruno break into the first team for RM though (if he signs)?
I like his game but i don't know if i really rate him that much higher then Ceballos. And he just enjoyed the bench and scrub minutes.

Speaking of DDG/more keeper rumors

Love Dave more than any keeper since VDS and he's the best no.1 United have had since Schmeichel but losing him at this stage of his career wouldn't be as devastating o me as it would've a year or 2 ago. He's still one of the best but def starting to become a bit more prone to errors and seeming less focused as he was in the past.

Oblak could easily be just as good

Even though what you're saying is true and all of that being said, he still just got there though.

It's shameful to see but it's not unexpected or surprising and having him bounce so soon would be giving the racists a lot more power than they should have if they can just force out players on their own imo.

From most accounts, he looks to be in a squad that appreciates him right now when it comes to his coach and teammates so unless something really drastic happens off the pitch, I don't see how he doesn't last at least one season there.

Oblak is better than ddg hands down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom