Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
7DF9941F-712E-4B0D-8212-07651B045024.jpeg
We hungry

JLingz huffing too much co2. What's wrong with him?!

It’s the culture at United right now. Some of these dudes really, REALLY think they’re “it”.

It’s the type of culture that gives Rashford the audacity to take every every FK and launch it into the stands. Same type of culture that lets Rashford’s agent get a pay increase to £200,000 a week....

And United are just letting it happen, without a care in the world. :lol:

Now Lingard asking for the number 7, it’s a joke bruhv :lol:

It’s the culture at United right now. Some of these dudes really, REALLY think they’re “it”.

It’s the type of culture that gives Rashford the audacity to take every every FK and launch it into the stands. Same type of culture that lets Rashford’s agent get a pay increase to £200,000 a week....

And United are just letting it happen, without a care in the world. :lol:

Now Lingard asking for the number 7, it’s a joke bruhv :lol:

for all the **** we get at least we got rid of the people that don't wanna be here, we're still paying for some but at least they're gone :lol:. There's still a few left to leave tho

for all the **** we get at least we got rid of the people that don't wanna be here, we're still paying for some but at least they're gone :lol:. There's still a few left to leave tho

Yea...like Pogba. He’s the one who doesn’t want to be there the most but yet he’s still there :lol:

I don’t understand that argument either “we only want players who want to be here”. But they’re forcing Pogba to stay and play Europa. I don’t get it. United trip me out.

Pogba wants to play for United, if he didn’t, he would’ve put in a transfer request.

With that being said, pogba also wants a better pairing in the midfield, because Mctominay ain’t it.

Yea...like Pogba. He’s the one who doesn’t want to be there the most but yet he’s still there :lol:

I don’t understand that argument either “we only want players who want to be here”. But they’re forcing Pogba to stay and play Europa. I don’t get it. United trip me out.

add DDG to the list. I lowkey think he gone next transfer window

I guess I’m one of the few that like the window closing before the season starting. I understand it’s a disadvantage right now cause the rest of Europe doesn’t close early making it impractical but I’d rather the other leagues move to close early before the season starts too, but that won’t happen. I just like the feeling knowing the squad is fully set before the season starts.

Damn, Chelsea blew their lead. Well, we got a point

Ooo Navas and Icardi to PSG. I like this moves for PSG. Definitely upgrades. UEFA Champions League is gonna be lit

I think the straw that broke the Camels back is the fact that Lingard want's number 7. Coupe will not take any Ronaldo slander in any form.

Na, the straw that broke my back was around the time United gave Ole the bag/contract before the season was over. United have been the ongoing joke since then.

It’s not just Ronaldo tho, It’s Cantona, it’s Beckham. The number 7 is special at United, it carry’s weight. If you want to wear it, you have to at least proved you’re world class and better be ready.... Jesse is neither.

I mean have you not seen what the number 7 shirt has done to United players since Ronaldo? Why would Jesse want any part of that?

You out here still thinking Jesse Lingard is a prospect Tom? Huh??? What’s wrong with you? :lol:

I say this every week.. whole club is a joke. James been one of the few bright spots of the season but watch us give him 200k next summer to extend lol

I say this every week.. whole club is a joke. James been one of the few bright spots of the season but watch us give him 200k next summer to extend lol

Yup :lol:

Woody’s got the 200k per week extension ready for Daniel James on deck.

All James has to do is come into the office. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom