⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Icardi to PSG is a win for all parties involved. PSG is losing Cavani to Miami in a year so Icardi takes his role moving forward.

I thought DDG already signed da ting. Atleast it was reported all summer he will extend. I would rather take money then let him leave for free.. we do have hendo waiting in the wings (fits that English youth bull****) but would bite ya hand off for oblak..

Tbh tho we have bigger concerns then ddg right now. Ole cant keep picking this mf two and then wondering why we fail to break down the low black. Mans needs to bring in Fred/Gomes and push pogba into the hole. He moved a bunch of players on this summer.. so fair play but if you gonna rely on youth start working them in. Cuz Scott mctominay is not the answer. Atleast not in a mf two

7DF9941F-712E-4B0D-8212-07651B045024.jpeg

Random but

Although the defense is garbage it’s nice to see the team actually be able to score goals. I like giroud but sometimes it’d be annoying to watch them create 900 chances a game and him miss them all

Just need someone other than laca/auba to start scoring

No love for Rafinha at Barca huh
too much talent in front of him. barca likes rafinha thats why they keep renewing his contract.
and they stuck with him through each injury but he's very ambitious and wants a lot of minutes.
messi, griez, suarez, dembele, carlos perez and even ansu fati has seem to all be in the peking order above him.
he's talented but he's up against some generational talent.

yall comparing stats 4 games in now ? :lol:
:lol:

It's def still early but been pleasantly surprised at how well James has adjusted to regular footy in the Prem. Looking like the best LW option in the squad right now tbh.

The early production from him compared to Pepe after costing 60m+ less is a interesting but not really tryna create another Ox vs Memphis Coupé It Coupé It ... :lol:

I really like Daniel James.

But stat wars with him vs pepe is just a giant feel good distraction from the fact that we suck monkey scrotum right now

After watching this sport for the last few years I know football is all reactionary though lmao

Seems they alteady deleted that tweet :lol:

Can't think Lingz would be so un-self aware
I really like Daniel James.

But stat wars with him vs pepe is just a giant feel good distraction from the fact that we suck monkey scrotum right now

After watching this sport for the last few years I know football is all reactionary though lmao

I mean you can be impressed by his start especially when there weren't any real expectations for him to hit the ground running while still acknowledging that the squad has been dissappointing so far. Both things can be true imo

And bantz is bantz,doesn't ever wait for context or anything :lol:

rolaholic rolaholic You're my man, but Pepe > James
For 80m he better be :lol:,not doubting his ability though especially playing with Obama + Laca up top. He's already shown to be extremely gifted technically and has flashes of great playmaking ability so no doubt he'll be a success with the Gunners

Just been pleasantly surprised by James so far since preseason after not knowing what to expect when he signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom