Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Real Sociedad going to be in first if this scoreline against Leganes stands
La Liga has been unpredictable so far

Speaking of.... Adidas Euro Home Kits....

Not for me
1573243135765.jpeg

Racist Monarchial Douchers
1573243189732.jpeg

Pretty Dope
1573243291589.jpeg

Okay
1573243372848.jpeg

Russia sucks
1573243399689.jpeg

damn most of these are actually straight trash. Germany is cool

Y'all really watching TNT for CL coverage in the States? Univision is far, far superior

Well yea I watch 90 percent of the games on Univision & Univision Deportes/TUDN and their app. Their app comes thru.

But still doesn’t take away from the fact that TNT/BR is absolutely terrible. They’re literally just focused on making cartoons, I don’t get it. It’s getting corny.

We all took FOX for granted, every single game was available on their app.

Chelsea fans...

I know Hazard isn’t this bad, but is it possible he’s not as good as advertised? I’d always hear about him being the third or fourth best player in the world. But idk dude legitimately might not even be better than Bugatti 2.0 Benzema. He also seems to be a bit starstruck and just happy to be there. He was signed as the galactico but instead he’s just trying to be one of the guys. Instead of the one looking to lead them. Which I get is difficult but he was also the one saying he wants to win a BdO.

Last edited:
Pretty sure CBS owns TNT & B/R, how much is going change? I could see everything being pushed on their app

CBS doesn't own TNT, they're just partners in the NCAA Men's Tournament.

They'll probably air the CL matches on the CBS Sports Network and maybe Pop, with the final on CBS itself.

If/when the CBS/Viacom re-merger goes through, some Viacom channels might air matches as well.

He’s not as good as advertised. He joined Madrid 3 years too late. But how can he when Ronnie is still there? He is magic man that has saved Chelsea from the past without a doubt but it’s always a roll of the dice of when he’ll show up. Giving him the benefit of the doubt in that Conte had his system where he wasn’t allowed to be free creatively. Sarri was actually worse. The dressing room recalled Sarri was “too technical”. The same roll of the dice that Hazard in one in six Ronaldo would get five in six in his favour. Magic man for magic man? No. No one can replace Ronaldo. And we’ve seen the results of having two magicians on the field with Bale. Again, managerial indifferences occurred but such is life.

Magic man & a leader? Hard to come by. And this is a Madrid being “rescued” by Zidane. Slowly but surely but still have to deal with Flo’s antics.
flyeed flyeed

He’s not as good as advertised. He joined Madrid 3 years too late. But how can he when Ronnie is still there? He is magic man that has saved Chelsea from the past without a doubt but it’s always a roll of the dice of when he’ll show up. Giving him the benefit of the doubt in that Conte had his system where he wasn’t allowed to be free creatively. Sarri was actually worse. The dressing room recalled Sarri was “too technical”. The same roll of the dice that Hazard in one in six Ronaldo would get five in six in his favour. Magic man for magic man? No. No one can replace Ronaldo. And we’ve seen the results of having two magicians on the field with Bale. Again, managerial indifferences occurred but such is life.

Magic man & a leader? Hard to come by. And this is a Madrid being “rescued” by Zidane. Slowly but surely but still have to deal with Flo’s antics.
flyeed flyeed
Hazard been overrated

I’m not mad about the final being in NY. Europa League final this year was in Baku, which is in Asia. If it’s not NY, please believe they’re going to have it in Qatar or Dubai because the bread is there....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom