⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking like we're about to concede a goal to Sheffield any minute now. They came out swinging.
Love to see Ndombele, he always tries to get the ball forward.

Thought for sure he was gonna score that one. He knows he should have way he reacted

Lucky goal but Son strikes!
giphy.gif

Hazard been overrated

I don’t really see what sets him apart from guys like Mane, Salah, KDB, and Sterling. Also right now (and maybe just in general) Lewa >> him too. I know footy is a sport that goes beyond the stats but I think it’s pretty telling for forwards. If you’re not scoring and assisting then what are you doing?

Let’s see if we finally see the real Hazard. Or if dude is going to keep just smiling because he’s in a RM kit.

Also irked me a bit when on Rodrygo’s second goal Hazard’s jaw literally drops and you can tell he’s saying wow. And then afterwards is joking with Rodrygo while the youngin has the demeanor of an ice cold killer.

Well well they pull it back. Can’t say they don’t deserve it for what that’s worth

You just knew that was coming :smh: :lol:
Tbh they've been better than us all game, definitely deserverd to score more than we did

Yea I’m not gonna retype my rant about the offside rule. That ish has to be changed there was no advantage gained From his toe being barley offside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom