⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tinfoil hat take: The PL is sabotaging VAR to discredit it and make it go away.

giphy.gif

The thing I don’t get is why they don’t account for margin of error with marginal offside calls. Like if we talking millimeters of difference you have to take into account margin of error of where the decision from when the pass was first made

Just thought of a really quick way to resolve this offside millimeter decisions to where you don’t even have to change the rule. If on first glance you can’t look and tell someone is clearly offside then let it stand. Cause if you gotta start measuring milimteters it’s not a big deal at all cause no competitive advantage was gained. If they aren’t gonna change the offside rule they could at least use common sense

Lucas Vazquez starting :stoneface:
Prob won’t tune in until he’s subbed off. Got work to do.

If you need to rest Rodrygo, and don’t trust Vini on the right and feel like Brahim’s been out too long, I’d rather start a washed Isco.

So Alphonso Davies really plays LB? Thought that would stop after Kovac was fired.
he's playing on the right flank

Alaba is playing LB but looks weird cause he cut off the hair

Edit: never mind, your'e right. I got my direction confused, been a long day. Woke up at 5am to clock in at 6am to work a half-day til about 10:30.

disrespectful that its on FS2 :smh:
Watching it on fox deportes :pimp:

So Alphonso Davies really plays LB? Thought that would stop after Kovac was fired.

Man he's actually looked pretty good there. He plays LB for Canada at times as well I've heard. Regardless, we don't have much of a choice. All 3 starting CBs are out today. Alaba had to fill in at CB and Davies took his spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom