⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
messi calling out the club again as he believes its the board using the media to slander his squad smh
bortomeu has to go

As much as I’d typically laugh at Barca when there’s discord, this situation is real. And messed up on the part of the board. I don’t get it.

edit: the football media is really feeling the drought :lol: :emoji_fire:

1585618126709.png

Last edited:

edit: the football media is really feeling the drought :lol: :emoji_fire:

1585618126709.png

they not the only ones, I can watch the classic matches over and over but it sucks knowing its gonna be a lonnnnng time before we get back to our early morning/afternoon routine :frown:

That Che Messi cover is hard as hell not gonna lie :lol:

Dude has been steady ****ting on the board for months now, can't imagine Bartomeu getting re-elected at this point

Surprised this hasn't caught more traction, sounds like he's fixing to bounce whenever he gets the chance and I can't blame him. Playing for a cheap owner on top of Mou has to be an unappealing prospect for any player with ambition in their prime...

Most people seem to understand that but the tabloids and pundits would be losing their minds and have a field day if a foreigner said that instead of a good English lad like 'Arry :lol: >D

Given the lack of any action right now, I'm pretty certain they could get a ton of viewers if they livestreamed these prison scrimmages with Dinho :lol:

i imagine dinho telling the craziest stories in jail every day
my guy deserves the ultimate documentary
seriously, who's had a more exciting career?

Surprised this hasn't caught more traction, sounds like he's fixing to bounce whenever he gets the chance and I can't blame him. Playing for a cheap owner on top of Mou has to be an unappealing prospect for any player with ambition in their prime...

Most people seem to understand that but the tabloids and pundits would be losing their minds if a foreigner said that instead of a good English lad like 'Arry :lol: >D

do you want him?

do you want him?
Tbh I could see him flourishing at OT but I'm not too sure if he'd want to stay in England if he does leave and don't know where he'd fit in if the reports about the club going all in on Sancho are to be believed.

Already got Tone playing up top well and the only way I could see him fitting in a lineup with Hurrikane would be as a second striker/false 9 but Bruno's seemingly made that part of the pitch his own as a #10 so it'd be a dilemma for Ole

i imagine dinho telling the craziest stories in jail every day
my guy deserves the ultimate documentary
seriously, who's had a more exciting career?
A Dinho doc or movie on his life would be an all-timer. Dude has lived one of the craziest lives of any elite athlete I can remember :lol:, he's reached the highest of highs in his sport and some of the lowest of lows all while keeping an upbeat/fun loving attitude and mentality throughout it all.

I'd be all in for it day 1, he deserves an in depth look back on his career more than just about anyone around imo.

To this day still probably my favorite athlete ever :pimp:, haven't gotten as much joy watching someone be a master at their craft than I did when he was on top of the world. Hasn't been anyone else comparable in terms of excitement and guaranteed entertainment factor since either

Tbh I could see him flourishing at OT but I'm not too sure if he'd want to stay in England if he does leave and don't know where he'd fit in if the reports about the club going all in on Sancho are to be believed.

Already got Tone playing up top well and the only way I could see him fitting in a lineup with Hurrikane would be as a second striker/false 9 but Bruno's seemingly made that part of the pitch his own as a #10 so it'd be a dilemma for Ole

Kane coming in would 100% guarantee the end of Martial at United. Think the two big money signings this summer will be Sancho and a midfielder. That front three of Rashford - Martial - Sancho is going to be :sick:

kane to united makes sense with sancho
they wanna be english...then be english. doesn't seem like united are this ambitious though.

they can move martial.
kane rash sancho would be a great front 3. maybe pogba would chill then

they wanna be english...then be english. doesn't seem like united are this ambitious though.

they can move martial.
Can Kane move to Chelsea in the next winter window, I don't know the circumstances of how long their transfer ban is.

they can move martial.

Agreed, I'm a big Martial fan but if you can get Kane you have to go for him. When he's in form he's the much better player. That attack would be pretty good. This squad would be a very solid start to a rebuild.

Rash Kane Sancho
Bruno Pogba
CDM
LB Maguire Lindelof? AWB
De Gea

IMO we don't need Ahrry Kane. Give Igahlo more PT. I'd prefer we get a couple of solid CB's

heads up - Sunderland till I die season 2 drops tomorrow
I feel the same way, I definitely rate Hurrikane and think he's one of the best no.9's when healthy but there's other more pressing needs that should be addressed before adding another striker imo.

All things considered, I'd be hoping that Sancho would resolve the RW hole that's been there since Fergie was around but even besides that, would still wanna see a long term Matic replacement at DM get signed along with another playmaker at the 10 in the squad besides Bruno ahead of another striker.

Even another CB to really solidify the backline with slabhead would be more pressing to me with Bailly's health and Vic's reliability still being a question.

I'd be more than OK with Tone being backed up by Ighalo and money Ma$e next season if it meant that there'd be more money to spend on a Sancho + other MF/CB during the next window. He's also grown into the no.9 role really well as of late so I don't see the need at the moment.

I really don't think the squad is that far away from being competitive for top honors again after the winter window. A few more smart and impactful signings in the summer and I'll probably feel as good about the squads chances moving forward than I would have at any point recently. That's the one thing I can't really knock Ole too much on, he's had a pretty decent success rate in the market so far and the squad has been better off with the signings he's made.

Who know's what's gonna happen though given everything going on right now, with the rest of the season up in the air I really doubt that the summer window and player movement in general won't be impacted heavily so not really sure what to expect with all the uncertainty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom