⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TAmmy is fine up top. Ziyech is coming in and if Sancho comes in that'll push Willian and Pedro out indefinitely. and this is CHO still coming back from injury as well as the 'Rona

Harry Kane would make us a title contender immediately. Would love him at United but just don’t see us buying him and Sancho in one transfer window. Would rather get Sancho and one or two midfielders depending on if we finally let Pogba go.

I cant see Chelsea and Harry Kane. Tammy Abraham is more than capable enough in the long term.

They need a RW/RM unless they play Pulisic there. Also a more attacking creative midfielder. Mount still needs at least 1-2 more years of experience.

Kane is wild overrated

Y'all must be basing this off FIFA stats cuz in real life that boy straight basura

Guarantee y’all outside of England - no big club wants Kane, especially for the inflated Englander Tax.

If United want, he’s theirs. But in my opinion - it’d be another stupid decision made by the United board/Woodward.

One is clearly better. One is a GOAT, could debate Kane being a better striker but won’t. One I consider a wide forward. The other two are past their prime and not seeing Kane.

Only concern with Kane is the injury history. He is 25-30 goals a season when healthy.
You overrate Kane for sure
Kane wouldn’t start over any of the strikers

Tbf I think he's slightly underrated in a way,outside of England I mean of course :lol:.

The way he gets talked about you wouldn't think he's a 3x golden boot winner including at a WC, top scorer in Europe a couple of years ago and has the highest goal per game ratio in Prem history at 26.

I can't see Levy selling within the league and if he'd agree he'd ask for stupid money but I think he'd be able to do work abroad. Definitely a top 5 no.9 when healthy imo

Tbf I think he's slightly underrated in a way,outside of England I mean of course :lol:.

The way he gets talked about you wouldn't think he's a 3x golden boot winner including at a WC, top scorer in Europe a couple of years ago and has the highest goal per game ratio in Prem history at 26.

I can't see Levy selling within the league and if he'd agree he'd ask for stupid money but I think he'd be able to do work abroad. Definitely a top 5 no.9 when healthy imo

That 2018 WC, half were penalties and the rest scored against Panama or whatever. Not to mention England had the opportunity of life time in by far the easiest bracket I’ve ever seen in a WC. Harry Kane went missing.

I’m not saying Kane is trash, he’s good. But it’s way too heavy of price tag, he’s literally ALWAYS injured, and judging by what happened with Lukaku - United DONT do a very good job of supplying strikers.

Figure out all the weaknesses and holes in the other many United positions before spending 100 million or more on always injured striker.

No way BVB sell Haaland less than a year after signing him :lol:

That 2018 WC, half were penalties and the rest scored against Panama or whatever. Not to mention England had the opportunity of life time in by far the easiest bracket I’ve ever seen in a WC. Harry Kane went missing.

I’m not saying Kane is trash, he’s good. But it’s way too heavy of price tag, he’s literally ALWAYS injured, and judging by what happened with Lukaku - United DONT do a very good job of supplying strikers.

Figure out all the weaknesses and holes in the other many United positions before spending 100 million or more on always injured striker.
I fully agree with all this :lol:, like I said on the other page, a lot more pressing needs before needing to add another striker and even then.

I've also been happy with Tone's growth into the role so I don't even see it as a need right now if Ighalo comes back with the creators that should be in the squad now with Bruno and a healthy Pogz.

If they drop a crazy bag this window it's gonna be on someone like Sancho, Kane's health is way too up in the air to drop 9 figures on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom