All codes stack
An additional 30% off sale jerseys CODE: THIRTYOFF
Jerseys free shipping CODE: FANJERSEY
Additional 10% off code CODE: SR4U19298
Website

My Barcelona third shirt arrived today.

IMG_20200401_201037.jpg

Paid $37 for a $90 shirt. :nthat:

Yea it's been looking like the FA would rather go bankrupt or have the world end before voiding the season :lol:, if they're forced to they'll probably be the last league to do so.

On that subject...

He severely unwashed himself (I'm starting to think it was the managers we had that weren't using him properly) so I'm fine with this extension

I agree with the managers take. One of my favorite players so I'm glad he is doing well again. Now for Low to either be fired or call him back to the NT.

Argentina hates CR7???.... and for what

There’s some truth to what Dybala said, but in my opinion, the dislike for Ronaldo in Argentina mainly comes from the fact that he was Messi’s direct rival and “arch nemesis” for almost a decade.

I feel like Argentinians only love their domestic players. Wheres Trey to make sense of all this?

There’s some truth to this too :lol:

:lol: At these. My question is wth is felix waaiting for??? Need to cut that bush on his head..right now he looking like Coupé It Coupé It before he hit puberty

I’ve warmed up to joao’s hair style, for a min bruh had blond high lights in it, def was getting the california surfer vibes.

Two years ago today, damn.......that went by QUICK.

1585858179436.jpeg

This goal is how I started following Chiringuito actually. Thanks for the lulz Ronnie :lol:

So apparently Dinho lost in the prison foot volley tourney with his partner against a murderer and a bank robber

FE62DC89-56DF-4189-B410-C99BCC300C06.jpeg

Spurs soooooo grimey man :smh:

At the end of the day, football clubs are businesses that need to turn a profit to survive. That said, no club in England’s “Big 6” should be cutting their non-playing-staff’s wages. These clubs are almost too big to fail at this point.

At the end of the day, football clubs are businesses that need to turn a profit to survive. That said, no club in England’s “Big 6” should be cutting their non-playing-staff’s wages. These clubs are almost too big to fail at this point.
Spurs already turned a profit, were already having their best financial year ever, reworked a better deal to pay the stadium off and gave Levy a 7 mill bonus.

The players will probably end taking a wage cut and that will go to these workers after it gets worked during the meetings tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom