Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

14dallas.1.190.jpg

:pimp:

What this COVID-19 epidemic has taught me/made me realize in Football is just how much all these billion dollar clubs live pay-check to pay-check.....

It’s absolutely remarkable losing only just 3 months of football revenue is sending all these clubs into desperation mode.

Terrible accounting, terrible financial advisors, etc - they should all be ashamed. I don’t know what baboons are fiscally running these clubs.

I understand the smaller clubs, but the big clubs - no excuse. It’s pitiful bro.

Last edited:
:smokin Man did a hell of a job so I can't be mad at this at all. Very interested to see the direction he takes us, but as soon as he took over you could see a huge shift in the player morale and play style. I wonder what happens to Ten Hag now. He may end up stuck at AJax for a bit, especially since this season wasn't going so well for him. Should've taken the bayern job in the winter when we put it on a platter for him but he wanted to wait til summer. That opportunity to coach your dream club might only be there once in your life. Sucks he didn't jump on it

:smokin Man did a hell of a job so I can't be mad at this at all. Very interested to see the direction he takes us, but as soon as he took over you could see a huge shift in the player morale and play style. I wonder what happens to Ten Hag now. He may end up stuck at AJax for a bit, especially since this season wasn't going so well for him. Should've taken the bayern job in the winter when we put it on a platter for him but he wanted to wait til summer. That opportunity to coach your dream club might only be there once in your life. Sucks he didn't jump on it

what you mean you don't know what happens?
ten hag to barca in 2021

also, rumor is quique wants to reunite with fabian ruiz who would be a great signing for the future.
after all, quique is the coach that helped ruiz's career take off at betis.
future midfield of de jong, arthur, ruiz, and puig. :smokin

what you mean you don't know what happens?
ten hag to barca in 2021

also, rumor is quique wants to reunite with fabian ruiz who would be a great signing for the future.
after all, quique is the coach that helped ruiz's career take off at betis.
future midfield of de jong, arthur, ruiz, and puig. :smokin

Naw. Y'all spent all your money on social media slander posts for club legends. No money to buy out Quique and pay Ajax for Ten Hag plus his salary. I was reading ETH is planning to stay at Ajax for now

Naw. Y'all spent all your money on social media slander posts for club legends. No money to buy out Quique and pay Ajax for Ten Hag plus his salary. I was reading ETH is planning to stay at Ajax for now
yeah he'll stay another szn then he's coming to barca
don't worry about our pockets
we good over here

bortemeu is a crook so he got a bag stashed somewhere.

but in all honesty it looks like xavi will come after quique
then you know what it is

yeah he'll stay another szn then he's coming to barca
don't worry about our pockets
we good over here

bortemeu is a crook so he got a bag stashed somewhere.

but in all honesty it looks like xavi will come after quique
then you know what it is

Scumbag Xavi is already trying to tap up Gnabry to come to Barca with him when he becomes manager, not sure if you saw. Therefore, I hope you sign him over ETH and he crashes and burns as your manager.

giphy.gif

Scumbag Xavi is already trying to tap up Gnabry to come to Barca with him when he becomes manager, not sure if you saw. Therefore, I hope you sign him over ETH and he crashes and burns as your manager.

giphy.gif
or xavi, one of the greatest and smartest midfielders in history, fulfills his legacy as the 2nd coming of pep.

:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

Marcos Llorente? Who dafook is this guy? Never heard of this bum before, probably just signed a contract with Atletico because his dad played with them or something lmao bum

name me one person that has a llorente atletico Jersey. Dad probably begged for his son to be signed last month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom