⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

There will always be a special place in my heart for every member of the Champions League winning squad in 2012 meireles being one of them. Never forget their names

Meireles had such a weird career man - love that dude. One season at Pool, another at Chelsea, then Turkey. He’s the man.......

Plus my mans hairline IS BACK. Those of y’all balding, take note! :lol:

1586037607934.jpeg

Meireles had such a weird career man - love that dude. One season at Pool, another at Chelsea, then Turkey. He’s the man.......

Plus my mans hairline IS BACK. Those of y’all balding, take note! :lol:

1586037607934.jpeg

i need to make that trip to Istanbul soon

I go hard for my club. In all honesty, I spent a few days in Liverpool and the people there were telling me about the club and how it has looked out for people in the area etc.

I know man. I know how die hard you are, I’m the last person you gotta convince Tom, come on...

From “Sturridge is the best player in the EPL” to when I got you unbanned from the thread a couple years back. :lol:

I admire the dedication - but you definitely hit me with an Armada like response :lol:

NBCSN about to replay the City QPR match from 2012

edit nvm just a doc sky sports is replaying the game

Last edited:
Just to circle back.. Liverpool using government funding to pay wages? We all cool with that? European champions, English champion elects ... hate to see it. Really hope they void season now

some how the american owners of an English footy team did the most unamerican thing possible by treating their workers well.

A little late but I see Kyle Walker out here apologizing for hosting a sex party right now when he was supposed it be quarantined?!

yea that’s for sure not socially distancing bruh:lol:

Last edited:

Jeez that's rough :frown:|l, RIP to her.

Can't imagine what Pep and his fam have to be going through rn on top of everything :ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom