⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, how can you be mad at Kyle Walker and end his National team career over a dumb decision that didnt involve any foul play or arrest.

Feels a bit rash, but they're pretty deep in RB anyways.

AA441F8D-2BAC-42E9-AEEB-2939F0EF79FE.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Mans a footballer and having to pay for cheeks. What a time.

doubt he has to. I’ve never gotten my bantz lord on, but I understand if someone who’s rich and famous doesn’t feel like having to deal with dating, emotions, and girls trying to scheme their way into his pockets. At least with that exchange both parties know each other’s intentions. And also rn he can’t hit the town to pick up yambs because of lockdown.

Personally I don’t even blame dudes who aren’t rich and famous if they choose to. Modern society sucks life and time out of us, and it can be difficult to even find time to court a chick and date her that you’re just trying to smash. Also when you get to a certain age more of the quality chicks will want to date to build toward something instead of just smash and chill. And even if they think they don’t, they’ll wind up catching feelings. So it’s either you date these chicks, they catch, feels, you break their heart knowing from the jump you probably would have never wifed. Or find alternative means.

With that said, I’m back in NY and have all these ~8s on hinge throwing the kid likes. But the app to me seems like it’s more for relationships, one of you put me on game if it’s fine to just date to chill/smash from it :lol:. I’m sick of dealing with the whole date/break hearts cycle.

That's unfortunate. Been watching the new season of Sunderland Till I Die on Netflix and they had MAJOR financial issues at the club. Looks like this virus will cost them a lot.

Someone said it the other day too but I'm surprised theres no emergency disaster fund for clubs.

The Gab and Juls podcast made a good point about these clubs and potential summer transfer kitty. Basically they said it would be really interesting to see how many of them claim furlough and then go on and spend money in the summer on transfers. Interesting times ahead... lol levy is something else man

Jape comment was so visceral hahaha.

second season of Sunderland til I die on Netflix. Where they play in League One for the 18/19 season after two consecutive regulations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom