⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose really a relic at this point. Pulling up to a grown man's home to go for a run...get all the way the F out of here with that

Man let Mbappe come to RM please! Then Barca can have Neymar back and let the rivalry live on!

Side note but I hope RM have learned from paying a lot for Hazard that if a player has one year left on their contract just let that **** run out instead of paying 100+m. And I wonder if they were trying to leverage that with PSG, to tell them if we don’t get him this year we’ll wait to get him free.

zesty *** dude, any male over the age of 18 with a tik tok account is sus :sick:

They’re letting China's evil government spy on them and collect their data. But as for the other stuff, sure there isn’t something you’d really like to get off your chest bud? This is a safe space.

9 matches in 5 weeks potentially :sick:

I feel like this isn’t all that much crazier than when it gets to the business end of the season and a team is competing for multiple trophies. Although there will probably be legitimate concern about players returning in preseason shape. But on the flip side they’ve also been able to rest and recover.

jape jape

F2234E7C-96E7-4A02-AE15-47FF39BA4D31.jpeg

They’re letting China's evil government spy on them and collect their data. But as for the other stuff, sure there isn’t something you’d really like to get off your chest bud? This is a safe space.

I feel like this isn’t all that much crazier than when it gets to the business end of the season and a team is competing for multiple trophies. Although there will probably be legitimate concern about players returning in preseason shape. But on the flip side they’ve also been able to rest and recover.

I hear you but during the business end of the year players are already used to the hectic fixture schedules after playing at least once a week for months prior. With an at least 2 month layoff, it seems a little out there without any plans yet for some sort of training camp or late season preseason type thing to get players back into match fitness.

It'd be a recipe for injuries without any extended period focused on preparing players for that grueling schedule imo.

The report says they'll be discussing the plans this week and are inspired by the Bundesliga apparently getting ready to kick off a new season in May after their clubs have been back at training since last week.

Also says if they do go ahead with that plan, it would start no earlier than in June but they're prepared for the possibility of the leftover games for this season taking place all the way in November if a summer return isn't feasible. All matches would be behind closed doors but at home stadiums not neutral sites.

Seems they're all the way in for finishing the season whether it be during the summer of even if it stretches into the winter which seems crazy to think about without even mentioning all the reshuffling later in the year other comps would need if that happened.

Back when that rivalry was elite :pimp:

Dida catching the flair to the face was terrible but it shows the level of passion in the derby at the time

Don't think you could say that there's really a great rivalry in Serie A right now. Not with Juve owning the league, on and off the pitch, perennially :lol:

All I’ve seen about James is the Mendes connection to Wolves and the potential reunion with Don Carlo at Everton

I've got nothing to get off my chest, i just think most of that social media **** is corny. Especially when i see close friends of mine do the most just for e-props and validation for people who don't really give a **** about you.

I'm 34 with a TikTok account though. :lol:

I haven't posted any content, nor do I plan to.

No need for an account then, delete it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom