⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Man was un****wittable at the end of his Milan run just before moving to Real :pimp: :pimp:

:rofl:

Replacing Obama with Jovic would definitely be a little questionable...

:pimp: :pimp:

Also a really good read on Ndidi's background and journey to becoming a top DM at Leicester

Remember when United mans were calling Fellaini 'The Chosen One'
Felé :pimp:

C_ozvC5XgAECwJ5.jpg

In all seriousness :lol:, I don't miss him being the only plan B when things go tough but he had his moments.

Happy to hear he's recovering well from the rona

Newcastle gona become a problem

They'll definitely be back if the sale goes through

We've seen the impact gulf money has had on the likes of Citeh and P$G and Saudi money runs even longer than the Emirati's and Qatari's...

Gonna be an unholy splurge those first 2 windows whenever it's official :sick:

Welp it's official

PeriodicPastHogget-size_restricted.gif

CommonTerrificCarp-max-1mb.gif

Citeh 2.0 incoming

Not a bad purchase though tbh, the ground is real fertile for growth being a historic club with a huge fanbase. Also gives them a big propaganda and soft power boost in their proxy war with Qatar

Here's a fun one. It's a lot harder than you think at first glance

The best XI I could come up with that I'm pretty sure fits the rules and includes guys I've watched play a decent amount

Oblak

Lahm Koulibaly Van Dijk Maldini

KDB Kante Messi

Auba Kane Cristiano

Welp it's official

PeriodicPastHogget-size_restricted.gif

CommonTerrificCarp-max-1mb.gif

Citeh 2.0 incoming

Not a bad purchase though tbh, the ground is real fertile for growth being a historic club with a huge fanbase. Also gives them a big propaganda and soft power boost in their proxy war with Qatar

Necastle United are a wayyyyyyyyyyyyy bigger club than when City was bought too. They have a huge fan base.

Here’s what I don’t understand, why are all these oil princes buying English cubs. Someone buy a team in Italy or in Spain and go hard.....

(pretty sure this was suppose to happen with Malaga a few years but that failed miserably)

The best XI I could come up with that I'm pretty sure fits the rules and includes guys I've watched play a decent amount

Oblak

KDB Kante Messi

Auba Kane Cristiano

Without further ado, the all-time scumbag XI:

Chilavert

Ashley Cole Sergio Ramos John Terry Materazzi

Joey Barton Diego Maradona Mark van Bommel

Luis Suarez Mauro Icardi Karim Benzema

I may have broken the rules, but I don’t care.

Necastle United are a wayyyyyyyyyyyyy bigger club than when City was bought too. They have a huge fan base.

Here’s what I don’t understand, why are all these oil princes buying English cubs. Someone buy a team in Italy or in Spain and go hard.....

(pretty sure this was suppose to happen with Malaga a few years but that failed miserably)
Tv money

Oblak

KDB Kante Messi

Auba Kane Cristiano

Damn that's really tough with those stipulations :lol:

Was thinking Obama too he was at Milan real early on so it'd kinda cancel out Maldini.

After some thought, I'd probably go with

Oblak

Lahm VVD Koulibaly Maldini

D. Silva Lampard Mertens

Mbappe Cristiano Messi

Your backline was basically exactly what I'd choose with all the rules so my bad about the lack of variation there :lol:

Damn that's really tough with those stipulations :lol:

Was thinking Obama too he was at Milan real early on so it'd kinda cancel out Maldini.

After some thought, I'd probably go with

Oblak

Lahm VVD Koulibaly Maldini

D. Silva Lampard Mertens

Mbappe Cristiano Messi

Your backline was basically exactly what I'd choose with all the rules so my bad about the lack of variation there :lol:

With the Obama thing, he never played a game for Milan so everyone on twitter said it's ok for him to be in there with Maldini. Agreed on backline, there's sooo few options to choose from if you wanna keep the top level talent in MF/up top. A few of the ones I saw removed CR7 so that they could put in Vidic at CB over Koulibaly

Thats an interesting one!

OblakL

lahm VVD ferdinand koulibaly
Toure Nedved Totti KDB
R9 Mbappe

that was actually pretty tough

These Oil princes are so rich I’m not sure they care about tv money. If it was me I would have a bought a club in the south of Spain or Italy where I can vacation 🤷‍♀️

They wouldn’t stay rich if they made bad investments. Malaga turned out to be a bad investment, which is why at it’s peak the club was in serious debt which turned out to be part of its downfall (the owner also got into a public dispute with UEFA which is probably why they went down so hard on the club).

For the reasons you guys already mentioned, Newcastle seems to be a pretty solid investment given its history and stronghold over the region. If you take a look at the successful “new money” clubs in England (i.e. Chelsea and City), they also had solid fanbases and infrastructure to work with.

Newcastle won't have been this relevant since Santiago Munez :lol:

With the Obama thing, he never played a game for Milan so everyone on twitter said it's ok for him to be in there with Maldini. Agreed on backline, there's sooo few options to choose from if you wanna keep the top level talent in MF/up top. A few of the ones I saw removed CR7 so that they could put in Vidic at CB over Koulibaly
Oh ok makes sense then with the loophole :lol:

Yea that's the thing that really made it tough to fill out, Ron and Messi represent 4 of the biggest clubs by themselves so that cancelled out so many legends.

Just would've felt a little weird for me not including the 2 greatest players I've seen in the XI so tried working around it. Definitely took some thought :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom