⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I prefaced the post with #TBT :lol:

Sucks his body couldn't hold up but it feels it was inevitable with his playing style

Kinda like Rafa Nadal in tennis, going so much harder than everyone else from a young age can only last so long before your body says I'm good :lol:. Same thing happened to his fellow Brit Wazza

You guys seem to have a replacement in the wings already though in either Favela Birdman jr or Rodrigo

Bruh they are really trying to finish this season. They are just going to end up ruining 2 szns and injuring everyone

Really getting to see the real greed in people/organizations.

That PSG kit look the same.. FLY EMIRATES>>>>

[Info source] The Nike calendar was turned upside down due to COVID19 with in particular the euro shifted to 2021. The national Euro jerseys which were to be released in March will be released in early September. The Club jerseys (including PSG) which were due to be released in May will be released in July.

Bruh they are really trying to finish this season. They are just going to end up ruining 2 szns and injuring everyone
Really getting to see the real greed in people/organizations.

Yup

Can someone translate? I don’t speak the language of surrender.

'Nike's release calender has been pushed back due to COVID-19 and the Euros being pushed back. The Euro kits meant for release in March will drop in September and the club kits meant for release May will drop in July'

*I see vtotheinay vtotheinay beat me to it :lol:

Barca 4th kit next season 🤮

The design looks like when you wear a stole at graduation :lol:

1587078502299.png

Barca kit is terrible. I can appreciate Nike’s willingness to include the Senyera into all these kits but this execution was off the mark.
agreed but ill allow it if they come through with that black kit :smokin

Edit: nvm just peeped the boots, wasn’t into footy then, what are they?

Those are the OG 1998 Mercurial, this was before they would even get the 'Vapor' name added and i believe R9 was the only player to wear that specific colorway

Still don't know how he messed that up :lol:, was mad selfish and ended up costing them a likely spot in the final

Any solid holding/defensive mid would be a welcome sight, can't have Matic playing 20+ games anymore even though he bounced back a bit this season. Would prefer Partey for less money but Saul has been WC for years now, just can't see Atleti selling when he's probably their next captain.

Lot of German journo's claiming that both him and Sancho are on their way to the Prem during the next window whenever that is.

We say this all the time but teams should really pay attention to the kids/players dortmund are linked to... cut out the middle man+
On that same note

Good :lol:

Been crazy though how all those years with Fergie there was never really a potential star striker/forward prospect from the academy yet since we've seen Rash and now Ma$e come through in recent years.

I guess Rossi might've been one had he gotten a chance but he had too many talented players ahead of him in the squad

Fax b Kingsley should have came through in da McLaren SLR and showed them who’s führer
:rofl::rofl:

TF is this “you can only drive Aryan car” Nazi BS?

You’re not making the strongest case for your beloved Blitzkriegliga right now, my friend.
I think the only stipulation is you have to drive the car they give you to any club event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom