⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm sure as part of the Bayern & Audi partnership, Audi wants players showing up in Audi's as advertising.

Well I guess it’s better than a Malibu
Manchester-United-Squad-Attend-Chevrolet-Event-550x365.jpg

TF is this “you can only drive Aryan car” Nazi BS?

You’re not making the strongest case for your beloved Blitzkriegliga right now, my friend.

Lmao. The other guys covered it, but yeah audi pays 50 mill a season to have players show up to all practices/events/games in the cars they provide. I think this year they were all given the new E-tron SUV. In the past I've seen that they all got r8s. It's a pretty fair trade off I'd say. Definitely better than being forced to drive Malibus :rofl:

RM got the same partnership, they have to whip Audi’s to games too. These sponsorships are going to another level:smh:

United with the Chevy Malibu tho :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I feel like Harry Maguire would love his free Chevy Malibu :lol:

RM got the same partnership, they have to whip Audi’s to games too. These sponsorships are going to another level:smh:

United with the Chevy Malibu tho :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I feel like Harry Maguire would love his free Chevy Malibu :lol:

No wonder Pogba wants out. Can you imagine being the manager in a negotiating room with a big time player trying to get him to sign and you gotta tell em "by the way you HAVE to drive this lovely chevy malibu to every training and match day"

Man that's a good deal, you get a free car, from a selection every year and all you gotta do is drive it to matches, training & a few events.

If you got that Audi sponsorship :lol:

If I'm at Man U imma need that Traverse

Last edited:
No wonder Pogba wants out. Can you imagine being the manager in a negotiating room with a big time player trying to get him to sign and you gotta tell em "by the way you HAVE to drive this lovely chevy malibu to every training and match day"

right? I wouldn’t even drive one as a regular person. Would rather drive a Honda Civic over almost any Chevy :lol:

De Gea and Mata want to kill themselves......

Fellanini can’t even fit in that...

1587147860335.jpeg

1587147937360.jpeg

I see one Camero (but that car has nothing on any Audi anyways)

1587148078319.jpeg

Big fat humongous L for United here:rofl:

I’m taking the fine EVERYDAY if I’m a United player. :lol:

At this point neither Laca or Aubameyang sound like their keen on staying. Better to cash in now then wait, especially since they have targets in other positions they are pushing for. They don't necessarily have to go big on striker, just get some talents that can bag a few at a reasonable rate. Arsenal aren't challenging for anything meaningful anytime soon and those two players aren't getting any younger.

Still have to push for top 4 and cup matches. Need someone that can bag more than a few. M. Dembele would be a solid option.

So I guess they'll be effectively sealing off players from the outside world for the duration of those comps?

flyeed flyeed

Carlos >

IMO

Marcelo is a great modern day FB but as a classic FB, as in a defender first and foremost; Roberto Carlos is one of the GOAT's.

He was a lot more physical and quicker to go soth an absolute cannon of a leg on set pieces but Marcelo probably has the more skillful offensive game overall in terms of all he can do moving forward like dribbling and creativity with the ball. RC was no slouch on the counter either though.

I'd say they're probably even when it comes to deliveries/crossing ability though which is a testament to Carlos when Marcelo is one of the best crossers I've watched.

Both legends and both 2 of the best to ever do it for Real and the Seleçao but although the game has changed, I immediately still think of Carlos and a Maldini when I think of an ideal/protypical left back.

He's been all over the clubs feeds on social media the last few weeks so seems to be trending that way...:nerd:

João Felix out here letting Portugal down....losing 6-2 in front of the whole world. :smh:

Bruno Guimaraes goals were nice tho...that chip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom