⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I feel like I've seen these go for less on eBay.

Saw a challenge on Twitter, build your best XI of players who have never played for the same club and are not from the same country. Thought about it for a long time and I couldn't do it haha. Gonna try again.

I feel like I've seen these go for less on eBay.
Yep, Mr. Throwback's pieces are appreciated but if anyone is looking for reasonable prices on vintage pieces. I would advise them to check elsewhere. Now if you cant find it anywhere else thats all up to you if want to buy it at the asking price.

He has two kids with two different baby moms.
*sigh*

I thank the Lord everyday i don't have kids or BM drama

Come on thats obviously tones kid, it’s literally just a lil lightskin tone man

K

That’s def Martial’s kid. Has his eyes, hairline, and everything

K

BM #2

I see what you mean but he looks like he has most of her facial features Tones shape. His daughter kinda takes up more from her Mom too :lol:

K

Nike's Nigerian kit designers deserves a medal after these last few years man :lol:, constant heat :pimp:

Naa that's pretty tough :emoji_fire:

They're also selling La Liga face masks now :lol:

So I don't know much about him at all, but everyone's saying it's a good value deal for a very experienced player coming off a good season that won't expect to be a full time starter. Anyone have a better insight on him?

We say this all the time but teams should really pay attention to the kids/players dortmund are linked to... cut out the middle man+

We say this all the time but teams should really pay attention to the kids/players dortmund are linked to... cut out the middle man+
These kids go to Dortmund for a reason, to be developed, train & play at a high level maybe if some of these bigger teams would replicate the same environment as Dortmund, Lyon, Benfica you would get some of these kids.

These kids go to Dortmund for a reason, to be developed, train & play at a high level maybe if some of these bigger teams would replicate the same environment as Dortmund, Lyon, Benfica you would get some of these kids.
well my club does this.. everything except the play at a high level thing.. but that doesnt mean much surely

Agreed. I think a lot of young players and their families also feel more comfortable with a team that had been scouting them and attempting to foster a relationship earlier on. I can imagine it feeling like more of a home environment as opposed to a cut throat impersonal sink or swim one. BVB specifically also has other things going for it. A great home arena, CL footy every year, and always seem to be an exciting side that can put up goals. They never have been associated with negative football.

RM is trying to do it, as of right now we haven't seen the complete results of the project. It's a matter of how patient the club can be with these kids while not achieving the best results. I guess if it doesn't work there's a healthy amount of young talent in the first team and in the academy that can be sold on. No matter what, Juni Calafat needs to be given the sporting director title in the near future.

Spain are reopening and Catalonia is opposed to this, situation is getting ugly over there.

Football related tho....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom