⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know of a reputable place to purchase vintage kits? Been wanting to buy an R9 Madrid kit from 2002-2005 but ebay leaves much to be desired as far as quality or legitimacy.

also, pretty interesting considering inflation

Attachments

• 40E5B249-16DF-4346-8448-CD2E8166C5A3.jpeg
    40E5B249-16DF-4346-8448-CD2E8166C5A3.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 39
the Sunderland Docu-series on Netflix has a second season....didn't know that. Started watching it. I really enjoyed season 1. If anyone has any other Footy content to watch until we get back up and running let me know. I feel like i have watched most of them at this point.

that Klop special that aired on NBC this weekend was solid too

just finished All or Nothing with the Brazilian NT. Strongly recommended, it was very good.

watched this already. I was hoping they would show more of Neymar. But since he was hurt and not there for half of it there wasn't much coverage.

I love the physio side of it. when they see if they are injured and doctor was clowning felipe luis about him not being hurt and get out to practice :lol:

Best LB in the world. Super happy for the kid and glad we locked him up for the future. Also, really awesome exposure for the MLS as well to show a player that came from a youth academy made it to be a star at one of the biggest clubs in the world. :smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

Jerry Krause cost MJ and Bulls a chance at a 7th title and maybe even an 8th, this guy blew up a Championship team all due to his egotistical Napoleon complex.....

Florentino Perez cost RM a chance at 4 straight CL titles and possibly more titles by the time CR7 retired.....Let CR7 go due to his egotistical Napoleon complex too.......

Barça also going thru it.....with their crazy President....

Man...... EGO’s really do mess things up in Sports.

Expecting an influx of new Newcastle fans in this thread next season :lol: :nerd:

How are you gonna be under 20 and put up numbers comparable to Messi?? :lol: :sick:

I know he’s touted as a top talent, but at the same time I feel like Sancho doesn’t get the hype he deserves. Like he got skipped over as the wonderkid that’s next up after Mbappe and the hype went straight to Haaland.

Might be the first underhyped Englishman in recent history imo :lol:

Yea Haaland came onto the scene like a tornado this season sucking up all the attention :lol:.

Last season Felix was getting a lot of the hype and attention too so he's somehow been a little under the radar compared to a lot of other stars while he's just been one of the most productive forwards in Europe at Dortmund.

He's one of the rare talents I'd write a blank cheque for if I was running a club given how good he's been so fast and how high of a ceiling he seems to have. Would be beyond sick if he ended up back in England at another club :lol: :smh:

Maybe his game/personality on the pitch isn’t as exciting? Or people think his ceiling is more limited due to lack of elite physical qualities?

The composed mature demeanor he has on the pitch is really impressive though, especially in his decision-making in the final third. A stark contrast from the more physically talented and electric, but much less productive Vinicius (who was also born in 2000 like Sancho.)

He seems to have a lot of fun on the pitch and isn't really afraid to try expressing himself. Seems to be on SM heavy too so not really sure why he doesn't get mentioned as much in general discussions despite being a rare case of being worthy of the hype.

Some of the moves dudes like him and Rash on occasion think of trying in game sometimes make me question whether they're really English or have a little Brazilian in their bloodline :lol:.

Vini seems like he has all the off the pitch stuff going for him personality wise being the next wavey young talent coming up for the Selecao on top of being exciting on it for arguably the most famous club so not too surprised he's got a bigger profile rn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom