⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See how it easy it is to make a nice white kit Adidas?

Am confusion.

Attachments

• 0DF4F3C0-7975-47DB-8DB0-653C01F94EB3.jpeg
    0DF4F3C0-7975-47DB-8DB0-653C01F94EB3.jpeg
    924.6 KB · Views: 70

Dem boyz looking washed. The gaffer been through hell and back.

For real though it would be sick if the kit makers made special edition versions with all proceeds donated to the right organizations

MFin Lisboa.....getting all the goods. SMH :smh:

Guess it’s still cool Champions League will be held in Portugal tho.....considering the only countries in Europe who took COVID seriously were the liberal ones (Germany, Portugal, etc). Guess this sort of reward. Idk

Wont Lisbon be too hot that time of year?

Not unless there is a Heat Wave. Portugal has SoCal type of weather not Florida or Arizona type of weather.

if it was being placed in a Desert like Madrid That’s gets up to 100 plus degreees everyday in Summer - it’d be impossible.

Coastal Mediterranean climate, it’s nice. It’s the only reason I hate on Southern California, I envy it.

This NorCal weather bro.

Mid to Late summer in SoCal aint nothing nice.

it doesn’t rain and get as cold as it does in NorCal in Portugal tho. I’m talking about overall throughout 12 months. That’s why I say it’s more like SoCal.

maybe it’s Mid-Cali, idk lol. But it’s pretty temperate In Portugal. Never too hot, never too cold. If you know what I mean. I always linked that to So-Cal. That’s what Los Angeles people always say....

I remember those threads NYC vs LA 😂

I’ll tell you what’s nothing nice...Florida in Summertime. It’s the devil.

it doesn’t rain and get as cold as it does in NorCal in Portugal tho. I’m talking about overall throughout 12 months. That’s why I say it’s more like SoCal.

maybe it’s Mid-Cali, idk lol. But it’s pretty temperate In Portugal. Never too hot, never too cold. If you know what I mean. I always linked that to So-Cal. That’s what Los Angeles people always say....

I remember those threads NYC vs LA 😂

Ahh ok gotcha. LOL at Mid-Cali. :lol:

I know I'm soft as hell when it comes to weather but humidity. :sick:

The worst thing I've ever experienced though was Seville, late June, 2015. Just disgusting. Locals basically told me it was "only just starting to warm up."

The worst thing I've ever experienced though was Seville, late June, 2015. Just disgusting. Locals basically told me it was "only just starting to warm up."

Sevilla becomes a sauna in the summer. It’s unbearable if you’re visiting

You don’t enjoy 90+ degree weather, 80% or more humidity, and daily thunderstorms?

seville derby with no fans :ohwell:
its for the best though.

for all those that think this is a good idea to try and go back to normal and get things running again...it's not a good idea.
it's actually a terrible idea. check the numbers. we will be right back where we started off if things keep going the way they are
i can only speak to the US though so maybe Europe has a better hold of things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom