Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20200610_070336.jpg

A little plain but the collar kinda makes it work and look clean
Very hard to screw up our home kit haha but I like this one for what it is. I guess the little hits of white are nice and we didnt get the shoulder stripes so that's good. I guess it could be way worse right?

1591805021222.png
Was just about to come in with similar comments to flyeed flyeed - I would be supremely happy with a Bayern-equivalent RM home shirt this year - white, with a bit of navy or black piping at the collar. I just cannot get over this animal print.

I think timo offers frank so many options. More curious what this means for pulisic
Pulisic about to warm the bench. Most likely going to want to leave

That's up to Pulisic

Few days ago, I read an article from The Athletics about Werner and Abraham. After seeing your question about Pulisic, it made me thinking of paragraphs about Lampard's similar situation before:
Most worrying for Lampard were the arrivals of Joe Cole from West Ham, Juan Sebastian Veron from Manchester United and Claude Makelele from Real Madrid. Competition for places in Claudio Ranieri’s midfield was ramped up within the space of a few wild weeks, and expectations of what Chelsea could achieve on the pitch grew sky high.

“I thought about the situation and decided that I had two choices: I could leave Chelsea or I could become a better footballer,” Lampard later recalled in his 2006 autobiography. “I decided to become a better footballer.” He finished the 2003-04 Premier League season with 10 goals from midfield for the first time in his career — a taste of what was to follow.

I bet Lampard'd ask Pulisic and CHO about it. We saw how important Pulisic is to club after his injury. I surely hope he stays as long as he likes

EZ3G7sNU8AAo8t7

EZ2LGi4WoAECHdZ

jape jape are y'all really considering letting Fati go on a transfer?
1591819478504.png

im liking these ndombele alderweild rumors for coutinho :nerd:
i'd take thiago silva at barca for a year. he's the kind of experienced player you need on the bench.
as a 3rd or 4th option hed be great for any squad. he would have to take less money though.

Considering the quality of the teams CA could be so much better, last year the pitches were trash, var was a mess, the refs bad, then you add in the usual iffy chemistry of international football led to a poor tournament. Oh and Alejandro Moreno.

And the stadiums were completely empty last year - in Brazil.......

Considering Copa America this Summer would have been held in Argentina and Colombia (how that even makes sense is beyond me.....the two most distant countries in South America, anyone looking at Maps at Copa America?) - it would have been empty too.

hey man it’s an international final......anything can happen.

We’re not there without him....that Portugal squad was weak.

But this isn’t about Ronaldo this about a Portugal going back to back. Even if one of the trophies was a .5

I’d rather have a .5 trophy than no trophy at all. Nations League had actual ramifications for Euro 2020..

Plus......it’s not like it was 5 Copa Americas in 6 years......I started Fake Copa....don’t you fools remember that . I guess this is my dose of irony :lol:

but I wanted to win the Nations League., especially it being in Porto......and don’t front.......we alllllllllll watched....everybody was either watching or HATE WATCHING.....

Now I’m glad 2020 Euro was pushed back...........we got another full year to gloat @Nelson C @luisfigo

1591787586335.gif
Lol I'm talking about the euro final. Euro is a very important trophy, he got hurt in the first half against France tried to keep playing couldnt run or jump and cried leaving the field. Game went to extra time and manz with the dreads hit that driven shot from distance to win 1-0

I only mention that because remember, higuain scores that tap in when messi played that ball to him on a platter, Argentina are world cup champions.

I rate them both equally, just something to think about lol

Lol I'm talking about the euro final. Euro is a very important trophy, he got hurt in the first half against France tried to keep playing couldnt run or jump and cried leaving the field. Game went to extra time and manz with the dreads hit that driven shot from distance to win 1-0

I only mention that because remember, higuain scores that tap in when messi played that ball to him on a platter, Argentina are world cup champions.

I rate them both equally, just something to think about lol

I was very aware what you were saying......reread what I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom