⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Englanders are really on some other **** - it’s getting worse and worse. Not Brazil level of backwards (Brazil about to be a dictatorship again btw y’all) - but this is a disgrace

Even in racist hotbeds like Italy and Spain they let them protest. Even the F’in racist were like “damn that George Floyd Murder was ridiculous”

Englanders are really on some other **** - it’s getting worse and worse. Not Brazil level of backwards (Brazil about to be a dictatorship again btw y’all) - but this is a disgrace

Even in racist hotbeds like Italy and Spain they let them protest. Even the F’in racist were like “damn that George Floyd Murder was ridiculous”
Racism is terrible in all forms, but the U.S level of racism is on its own level. There are police carrying out hits and getting away with it. They are patted on the back and given early retirement with full pensions.

Racism is terrible in all forms, but the U.S level of racism is on its own level. There are police carrying out hits and getting away with it. They are patted on the back and given early retirement with full pensions.

I think we talked about this before when you were you banned, when I got those charges on me right after High School.....after going thru the system..... the lawyers, the cops, the detectives..... and I ended up gettin my records expunged with just just drug classes

I knew immediately knew - no black kid with what I had would have escaped those charges. At least 1-3 years.....my lawyer TOLD ME THAT ....

(BTW my lawyer Went to jail, cause he was crooked.....did ONE YEAR and a DAY in white collar prison for $400,000 fraud)....

I think we talked about this before when you were you banned, when I got those charges on me right after High School.....after going thru the system..... the lawyers, the cops, the detectives..... and I ended up gettin my records expunged with just just drug classes

I knew immediately knew - no black kid with what I had would have escaped those charges. At least 1-3 years.....my lawyer TOLD ME THAT ....

(BTW my lawyer Went to jail, cause he was crooked.....did ONE YEAR and a DAY in white collar prison for $400,000 fraud)....
Yeah, I remember the conversation. I was thinking to myself the same thing. At least your Lawyer kept it real with you.

Dortmund is gonna be scary the next couple years if they can keep some of this talent together before selling them. Tons of reports looking like they snatched Kouassi on a free from PSG as well. Was really hoping we were gonna get him.

Leroy put on some some weight/muscle.

Screenshot_20200615-142506_Twitter.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom