⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dortmund is gonna be scary the next couple years if they can keep some of this talent together before selling them. Tons of reports looking like they snatched Kouassi on a free from PSG as well. Was really hoping we were gonna get him.

With more English players going to play abroad, they will have more rounded developed players in the future. Not too much spotlight from the English media boosting their head up before their time.

And just like Betis went from down 1-0 to up 2-1 :lol:

Still feel like Fekir can do better but time will tell
He definitely can. I wish his move to Liverpool came to fruition.

I’m not religious at all, but is there more to this story or the pastor that makes this funnier? Dude seemed like he was a kid in a dark place and didn’t resort to something negative to get himself out. Like yea it’s ridiculous, but so are half of the stories in any Abrahamic scripture. I agree that it’s over the top, but I also think as long as it’s not some cult like Scientology or something with child brides, etc dude’s spirituality is his business.

I’m not religious at all, but is there more to this story or the pastor that makes this funnier? Dude seemed like he was a kid in a dark place and didn’t resort to something negative to get himself out. Like yea it’s ridiculous, but so are half of the stories in any Abrahamic scripture. I agree that it’s over the top, but I also think as long as it’s not some cult like Scientology or something with child brides, etc dude’s spirituality is his business.
TB Joshua is one of the biggest false prophets in the game. He goes completely out of bounds with his sermons. He’s induced birth in his sermons, casted demons from people converting into “animals” casted fibroids out of peoples bodies, etc.

Everyone on Niketalk:

Oh hell naaaaaaaaw

05534FBC-152D-463A-9119-D322488E4D50.jpeg

Man was really out healing him while stepping on him tho :lol:

TB Joshua is one of the biggest false prophets in the game. He goes completely out of bounds with his sermons. He’s induced birth in his sermons, casted demons from people converting into “animals” casted fibroids out of peoples bodies, etc.

What a disgrace.

Wholesome content to start the day

So Rash has spent his quarantine working and campaigning hard to make sure underprivileged children are well fed.

The issue is personal for him since he struggled through food insecurity growing up when he was a kid so he's been using his new platform to try to help give back.

He sent a letter to parliament and the PM over the weekend pushing for them to extend the free meal program through the summer and after initially refusing (cause Boris/Tories of course :stoneface: ) they did a 180 today after catching a ton of backlash from all sides.

Man's on his way to knighthood at this rate :pimp:, always been a good player but comes off as a great person off the pitch

I'm glad my elementary school had a breakfast program that I was able to utilize. I understand how important it is. Much respect to Rashy for stepping up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom