⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been great to see after that cabinet member called out footballers for not doing enough at the start of lockdown (when the NHS was lacking PPE and other material severely), basically deflecting and passing along all responsibility from the government over to private citizens, and players in general and especially Rash have called their bluff by accomplishing more in a few weeks than that trash government has all quarantine :lol: :pimp:

Those useless bastards had to be publicly shamed towards making sure less fortunate children are fed :smh:

The bias in me says give it to Mase :lol:, the objectivity in me knows it should be between Sancho (should've won last year over Felix), Haaland and Davies

Martinelli's also probably gonna get votes as he should

Rash! What makes this more awesome is that he didn’t take no for an answer, and out of the jaws of defeat spun it as having press to make one last rally and it paid off! Hope good things happen to the dude and his never give up attitude is rewarded with clutchness on the pitch.

my forward saying it with his chest :pimp:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Fonzie's gonna be unplayable in a few years man...

Already on that trajectory at 19

Wonder if he'll get the itch to play winger eventually down the line like he did for Vancouver and still does for the Canadian NT

Honestly not a bad idea at all :lol:

The MLB already does this when a batter comes up to the plate. Interested in seeing what some players end up going with

we are now 3 minutes in to the game and phil has already mixed up juniro firpo and ansu fati

I’m sure it’s a coincidence and an accident but I don’t really remember him having this problem before.

Phil is a dude who always shows appreciation and understanding of cultures. And still half of the best footy commentating duo in the states. But still get your **** tg fam.

I know we just won the league, but goddamn that was so whack. It felt like an nba summer league title celebration :lol: I don't even think we get to hold the trophy due to social distancing. Before the feed shut off there was no trophy in sight lmao

not having the crowd def benefits fati as a young player. without the crowd there's no distractions and the nerves are gone.
he's skating on these grown men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom