⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea if they put them up for sale with assurance all proceeds go to the proper organizations fighting police brutality in the UK that would be cool.

big up for diego costa on that celebration.

so while chelsea 7-1 in a pregame with all academy players including a great RLC return the ManU academy getting blessings from a scamming pastor? aight bet.

id cop a rash england jersey. he's like #9 or 10 there right?

with the dutchavelli x stormzy x tion song that’s been fire as hell on the scene:pimp:

It's been fun Bundesliga but my main is back home today :lol: :pimp:

giphy.gif

What’s going on with Chucky Mexican or Napoli fans?

You know it's bad when its 2020 and Jose Callejon gets playing time over you. I honestly remember Chuky getting burn in Champions league and that's it. I just think Gattuso just dont prefer him at all to Callejon and Politano.

You know it's bad when its 2020 and Jose Callejon gets playing time over you. I honestly remember Chuky getting burn in Champions league and that's it. I just think Gattuso just dont prefer him at all to Callejon and Politano.
was gonna say the same. Think it's more Gattuso and Chuky realizing that. To be honest I think Napoli was a too big of a step for him.

was gonna say the same. Think it's more Gattuso and Chuky realizing that. To be honest I think Napoli was a too big of a step for him.
It's crazy because I believed it was such a smart decision at the time. Didnt move on to a huge club, no disrespect to Napoli. I feel like if Ancelotti was still there he'd have a bigger role. I think he played him in almost all their Champions league matches before he got fired. Napoli was such a fun team to watch last season, the only thing they can hold onto this season was actually beating Liverpool and that's it. I doubt they'll beat Juve today or even take them to pens.
Barça might actually win the CL now???

You can add PSG and Man City to that list too. Barca, PSG and City stay losing 2nd legs :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom