⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RLC's ruptured Achilles is much worse than CHO's. Plus RLC has back problem for months

I agree with y'all. The club doesn't need to rush in playing CHO. I am sure they want to make sure that CHO stays fitness. He will likely play U-23 matches before playing with first team

Yea, I would hope that we aren’t rushing him. There’s really no need to. The timetable for return was always September though (although I thought it was unlikely).

tenor.gif

So this is the final approved site for the stadium? :smh:

Traffic on the 836 during rush hour is already bad enough.

yes, that's the final site. They're currently building a modular stadium in Fort Lauderdale so they can play there until the Miami stadium is built

yes, that's the final site. They're currently building a modular stadium in Fort Lauderdale so they can play there until the Miami stadium is built

Might as well stay up there in Ft. Laudy, that location next to Grapeland park ain't it. I used to play baseball tournaments in that park and it's where my former academy is currently located.

Might as well stay up there in Ft. Laudy, that location next to Grapeland park ain't it. I used to play baseball tournaments in that park and it's where my former academy is currently located.

It was supposed to be in Overtown but they voted against it. I think they'll stay in Ft Luady for more than they want to cause there's a lot of ****ery behind the scenes with the City of Miami regarding this

RLC's ruptured Achilles is much worse than CHO's.

lolwut? :lol: They both fully ruptured their achilles. There's no better or worse one. It's a bit careless on Chelsea's behalf to allow him into training already just 4 months out. Professional athletes typically need a full 12 months to be at 100% and 24 months before they come anywhere close to their previous form athletically and skill wise. I could see him doing some light work, but to be on the field with other players already doesn't seem like a good idea

Last edited:
if the trend continues, he'll be bouncing out of La maisa soon enough
the trend hasn't continued though...thats why barca made him the most expensive player ever in la masia. moriba's buyout is 100 million eruros at age 16

all the other kids leave because other squads overpay them before they see how good they actually are. how many of these poached kids become world beaters...?

the trend hasn't continued though...thats why barca made him the most expensive player ever in la masia. moriba's buyout is 100 million eruros at age 16

all the other kids leave because other squads overpay them before they see how good they actually are. how many of these poached kids become world beaters...?
idk you got a list?

God damn Ajax looking like a whole ***. Serious UCL hangover.

I don't think it's a hangover. They lost one of the best CBs and holding mids in the world. That'll do it :lol: But yeah they look really really poor. Ten Hag needs to come on home as soon as we sack Kovac

I don't think it's a hangover. They lost one of the best CBs and holding mids in the world. That'll do it :lol: But yeah they look really really poor. Ten Hag needs to come on home as soon as we sack Kovac
They lost their most important pieces yes, but this game and especially the 2nd half has been atrocious. Worse than any Dutch champion should look against a team from Cyprus, no matter who they field. APOEL is dominating.

Ajax sitting on a lot of money with their transfers, ucl run, & league win, they're just reinvesting into club infrastructure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom