⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No shame in United drawing with Wolves at Molineux. Most teams are gonna drop points there this season.
I got Wolves finishing in front of Utd anyway.
But no one is scared of that MF even with Pogba in it.
I just don't see how a club like United is giving burn to Lingard.
Get the young guns out there and bench that cat.

the trend hasn't continued though...thats why barca made him the most expensive player ever in la masia. moriba's buyout is 100 million eruros at age 16

all the other kids leave because other squads overpay them before they see how good they actually are. how many of these poached kids become world beaters...?
So in essence Barca did what other clubs did by overpaying before they reach their potential? Cool

So in essence Barca did what other clubs did by overpaying before they reach their potential? Cool
in essence i guess...but it will only be like the other clubs if moriba doesn't turn out... also barca know what they have in this kid. he is phenomenal
overpaying is subjective now... we'll only know till he grows up

but member the name beans
llaix moriba.
member this name.

It’s wild how much Icardi sabotaged his entire career. Like damn near every decision he’s made has been detrimental

Last edited:

giphy.gif

this tigres club america match is pretty entertaining so far and espn is using the halftime of it to talk about the champions league :rolleyes

Yea Icardi's stock has dropped crazy over the last year,,not really in much position to call the shots :lol: . It's been mostly self inflicted too

Lowkey already been the clubs best signing in years :lol::pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom