⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
His agent said he prefers Spain. He’s going to real. Atleti are actually going for him as well.

Erisken that is
Erikson would be nice but we need a 3rd striker and a LB. Unless they get joao on HGH to play the 9 we're loaded at the cam position with vitolo, lemar, and felix

Gold

Attachments

• 8EE2BF74-FB1D-4218-B175-41B800C9E9F5.jpeg
    8EE2BF74-FB1D-4218-B175-41B800C9E9F5.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
So in other words, “don’t make it into a bigger issue cause we want to be able to continue being racist too”.

Yea Serie A clubs are a joke man,the open racism is deeply embedded intp their club and federation's culture and they seemingly take pride it in too given how often they treat any concerns regarding it as a flat out joke.

Couldn't pay me enough as a black player to come play there. They're as bad as the Russian league

“You’re racist for saying they’re racist!” Logic
Amen, brother. Libs and cuccs out here calling people racist when they are the real racists! The boys just want to have fun. Is that so wrong? Not everything is about race, and last I checked, these fine young and old gentlemen are just cheering on their team and having some European-styled bantz. Libs need to pick themselves up by the football boot straps and shut up and dribble.

Anyone else suspect that United might be going the English 4th place trophy route as a business model to concede to City? Like City literally made the club tap out of trying to win. Because in order to keep up they’d have to open up their wallets at a level they don’t want to. So might as well go the Kroenke route except brand yourself as the English club.

I know there are others that’ll say it’s a model to try building a winning team with chemistry, but imo it’s strictly a business model. Noisy neighbors making United into the silent neighbors.

Anyone else suspect that United might be going the English 4th place trophy route as a business model to concede to City? Like City literally made the club tap out of trying to win. Because in order to keep up they’d have to open up their wallets at a level they don’t want to. So might as well go the Kroenke route except brand yourself as the English club.

I know there are others that’ll say it’s a model to try building a winning team with chemistry, but imo it’s strictly a business model. Noisy neighbors making United into the silent neighbors.
I don’t know if you are right or wrong to be honest. United remind me a bit of city when they were first taken over. Spending large sums of money on a Frankenstein team. City finally solved that by appointing a dof to get everyone on the same sheet of music. United are crying out for one, no way you can continue to spend high sums and it not equate to success on the pitch. For businessmen you would think this would be apparent which deff falls in line with your stance (conceding to city) ... what do I care tho tbh. I hope the glazers run themselves into the ground and bail on the club

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom