• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:
i0nqjrzzyvk31.png

You obviously haven’t gone to Holland during Christmas time.... :lol:

upload_2019-9-6_12-35-24.jpeg
I'm just still salty that Iniesta broke my heart and almost my coffee table. Obvs Europe as a whole has a racism issue, Netherlands included (especially with their history).

But psk didnt nickname any Dutch players "Lil Racist Bags" :nerd:

A lot of those 3rd shirts have hipster “retro” bait written all over em 15-20 years from now

I'm just still salty that Iniesta broke my heart and almost my coffee table. Obvs Europe as a whole has a racism issue, Netherlands included (especially with their history).

But psk didnt nickname any Dutch players "Lil Racist Bags" :nerd:
He's not here to speak for himself so why mention his name. That shows what kind of person you are

He's not here to speak for himself so why mention his name. That shows what kind of person you are
You're jumping the gun. I'm not slandering PSK. I'm pointing out he never appointed any Dutch players with nicknames for racist behaviors. We've seen Ramos in blackface, Griezmann in blackface... **** maybe the Dutch do need somebody to get in their racist bag to win a World Cup.

You're jumping the gun. I'm not slandering PSK. I'm pointing out he never appointed any Dutch players with nicknames for racist behaviors. We've seen Ramos in blackface, Griezmann in blackface... **** maybe the Dutch do need somebody to get in their racist bag to win a World Cup.
Not jumping the gun, but know what you're saying instead of looking for daps and ereps.

I had no idea they have a buy back clause in his contract. I see it as a no brainer to bring him back. I would love to see him with Rashford and Martial upfront

I had no idea they have a buy back clause in his contract. I see it as a no brainer to bring him back. I would love to see him with Rashford and Martial upfront

It's one of the few things I'll commend LVG for during his tenure :lol:. He's already a better option at the #10 than J-Lingz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom