⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Arsenal and Pepe did it.

Pepe really saved Emery’s job. I don’t know, I might have missed those FK’s. Emery was hanging in the balance.

Might have been good to lose this game so Emery could pack his bags :lol:

:pimp: :pimp:

1564231971_185276_1564232403_noticia_normal_recorte1.jpg

Can't wait to watch us get wrecked by Crystal on Sunday. Back to Xhaka ball and no service to our attackers :emoji_sob:. Don't forget the shaky backline as well. #COYG

Emery didn’t even celebrate, I think he was thinking “this is a wrap for me..” but then shock took over :lol:

Apparently Arsenal “did not deserve it” like the commentator said :lol:

HIGH KEY MOMENT WHEN EVERY CLUB FROM THE BEST LEAGUE EVER IN THE BEST FOOTBALLING NATION EVER WINS IN THEIR EURO COMPS

Young god Pepe coming through when we needed him most. Emery still needs to be on the hot seat and fired as soon as he slips to 6th in the league

I know pepe and emery was praying their life away this week for that crazy comeback.

If River win again is this an unprecedented run they’ve been on the last two years? Boca fans are pretty much finished now right?

River Plate used to be an absolute joke in the Copa Libertadores. Since Gallardo took over, they’ve won two and will compete in another final. In merely 5 years, Gallardo has won more trophies than any other River Plate manager.

River Plate used to be an absolute joke in the Copa Libertadores. Since Gallardo took over, they’ve won two and will compete in another final. In merely 5 years, Gallardo has won more trophies than any other River Plate manager.

Damn I’m surprised European clubs haven’t come poaching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom