⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get why they can't play at the Benz in other competitions.
Around this time of year its scheduling conflicts since the Benz books alotta other events in the gap between the Falcons season being over and United starting up...They setting up for the March Madness Final four, said it would be too much work to convert it...Management just has to factor in the squad playing in more competitions than MLS going forward, cuz they bout to play in an 8K stadium :sick: , the Club America fans in ATL could probly fill that up by themselves :lol:

Around this time of year its scheduling conflicts since the Benz books alotta other events in the gap between the Falcons season being over and United starting up...They setting up for the March Madness Final four, said it would be too much work to convert it...Management just has to factor in the squad playing in more competitions than MLS going forward, cuz they bout to play in an 8K stadium :sick: , the Club America fans in ATL could probly fill that up by themselves :lol:

Totally forgot other events are booked in advance :smh: :lol:. The 8k capacity isn't an issue IMO but when I was watching that match and thought to myself maybe an outdoor stadium can be better for them in the future if they want to 🤷‍♂️

They shouldn't be playing inside a dome anyways, on artificial grass of all surfaces...leave that to CTEball

There's a couple of abandoned outdoor stadiums around the ATL area they could have just remodeled. Doesn't make sense when 90% of the pitches in their training complex are real natural grass FFS.

Totally forgot other events are booked in advance :smh: :lol:. The 8k capacity isn't an issue IMO but when I was watching that match and thought to myself maybe an outdoor stadium can be better for them in the future if they want to 🤷‍♂️
I've been spoiled and made soft by the climate control in the dome , cant go back to open air now :lol: :smh: ...But if they made a real nice joint outside and in a central area ,wont be too many complaints down here ...That traffic getting in and out the Benz is hell too

Heard they playing at Kennesaw tho, this kinda matchup should always be in the dome
Tru Im a try to go with my girl. Hopefully can get the tickets on presale tomorrow. I don’t know why they haven’t considered Georgia state stadium while the MBS can’t be used. Bout a 10 minute drive down the street instead i gotta go to Kennesaw smh

And yea sonoftony sonoftony its like frshstunna frshstunna said it’s prior scheduling commitments that cause these conflicts. Upcoming round can’t be cause they gotta set up for final 4 and this past round they had monster trucks last weekend and motocross this weekend at the Benz. And working in the Benz and seeing the set up they gotta do on the field for these dirt shows if they had a soccer match here midweek in between that it would’ve been a logistical nightmare for everyone involved :sick: :lol:

Arsenal fielding the strongest lineup they've had in a hot minute.

Leno; Bellerin, Mustafi, Luiz, Saka; Xhaka, Ceballos, Ozil; Pepe, Aubamayang, Lacazette

Arsenal fielding the strongest lineup they've had in a hot minute.

Leno; Bellerin, Mustafi, Luiz, Saka; Xhaka, Ceballos, Ozil; Pepe, Aubamayang, Lacazette

Man like Arteta making sure we get to CL next season! :emoji_muscle: *I'm still trying to forget about that final last year |l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom