⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glazers rn

9b5.jpg

Hey Coupé It Coupé It . You should wipe that dust off them old cr7 manU kit and join us again. We will gladly take you back with open arms… right before your howling gif Wolves play us this weekend hehehe.

I’m good :lol:

I’ll wear the long sleeve if I’m on a bike or something tho.

Shame the game this weekend isn't a a home one, the unveiling of Varane was great this would have blown the roof.

Rashford and Greenwood will definitely benefit playing alongside and training with him.

If PSG don’t pull the Haaland deal this summer it’ll be a lot more difficult for them to next one

Mino knows what he’s doing though. His wealth will significantly increase each time Haaland moves now. He knows if he takes him to PSG first that it won’t be Haaland’s last destination.

I’m hoping Dortmund doesn’t sell though and gives Flo a shot next summer

Hey Coupé It Coupé It . You should wipe that dust off them old cr7 manU kit and join us again. We will gladly take you back with open arms… right before your howling gif Wolves play us this weekend hehehe.

just dug these out of the closet. Got a bunch of Nike player tshirts somewhere

288AA614-7FD7-499D-8A05-B45D023E74CF.jpeg

Thank god he’s not going to city. Do not want any parts of those ugly *** Puma kits

just dug these out of the closet. Got a bunch of Nike player tshirts somewhere

288AA614-7FD7-499D-8A05-B45D023E74CF.jpeg

Thank god he’s not going to city. Do not want any parts of those ugly *** Puma kits

That’s a lot of fire irmão!

Puma didn’t deserve that Ronaldo kit money anyways.

It would have been a tragedy for them to get paid. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom